Sign in to follow this  
Petey

Looking for Unit 1 Map

Glendale Cabela's has huntdata.com maps for unit 1 in stock right now I just saw. Think they want 29.99 for them.

• Like 1

You might want to look into Avenza app, and download the flatline map to your phone through that app. Im pretty happy with it. When your in the unit, the gps on your phone will correspond your location to the map. Your also able to make waypoints, tracking, picture points and a bunch of other things. One thing everyone always has, their phone. Same price each unit map, $25

I've never used/seen a game planner map - how do they compare to the flatlines if you're familiar with them?

Game planner maps is out of Chandler. He makes custom maps based on classic topo base map, I bought one for my Wyoming antelope trip and am very happy with it. He also does maps for the avenza app and I think those maps are about $10. I bought one of his unit maps for 36C few years ago, again very happy with it. Their free online map viewer that is pretty awesome on for online map scouting. www.gameplannermaps.com