grapevinedave

Garmin GPS Map 60Cx Like New! SOLD!

This is a great GPS and has a big enough screen to read and get you where you want to go. The GPS has everything that it came with in the box and has no scratches, dings or marks anywhere. Basically as new. See picture showing back of box for details and specifications. Bought a Rhino a while back and this one is just sitting in the box.

$140.00

post-12952-0-02270600-1531246662_thumb.jpg

post-12952-0-32516500-1531246693_thumb.jpg

Edited by grapevinedave
Item sold

One of the best and most accurate.

• Like 1

It also has quite a few waypoints marking water tanks and trick tanks that I will leave on there for the buyer. What a bonus!

6A, 8, 35b and a couple others. They are not secret spots, just will save some time inputting them off google earth.

This is what I have been using for 10 years or so and love it. Keep saying I am going to upgrade but I have no reason why I should. I borrowed a friends map chip and it worked fine but for some reason my compass wouldn't work when it was in.

Dennis, I'm not sure if it does or not. I know you can put as big a micro SD card as you want for extra storage. Might be worth a call to Garmin Customer Service and ask them if that is compatible.