Sign in to follow this  
azruger

Youth rifle for my daughter

Anyone out there have any youth rifles not getting used. My 10 year old hunting her first year. Thought in would check here first...

I hope you find something! One more year until my daughter turns 10 I can't wait

I finally found a youth 308 for my son at Cabelas in ID last month. I had been looking all over the place, in multiple states, and no one stocked youth rifles. I got him a Rem 783 scoped combo for about 325$. Good luck in the search!

Don’t know we’re youll be hunting but I’ve got a youth model rem 243 you could borrow for her , if your up in the 27-1-3 areas ....( I live In taylor ) the stock is nice and light and short & fits kids real well. I picked it up at Walmart & it shoots good . But your welcome to try it out if your up this way .

• Like 2

I have a 7-08 Marlin X7 Youth you can borrow. No scope on it at the moment.

They make so many youth rifle combos now but,,,,, i still usually buy adult rifle with wood stock and cut stock down and do grind to fit pachmayr decelerator pads on them so they can have 22" barrel rather than usual 20" on youth. Also fun to strip stocks and let kids choose fun stain color to make it "custom" for them ;)

I just let a 9 year old kid take a couple shots w. My 6.5SS pushing a 150 SMK @ 3100. No problem. Shot quite well at 200 yards.

• Like 1