Green Bullet

Utv windshield

I have the one listed below from sidebysidestuff. I have been very happy. Yes, it sucks dust in the up position when its dry. But theres no dust when its raining or snowing. Not much dust when down in half. It keeps the cold, rain and snow off of us in half and obviously in the up position. Im in Queen Creek if you want to look at it.

Seizmik Versa-Fold Polycarbonate Front Windshield - 2013-18 Full Size Polaris Ranger w| Pro-Fit Cage

I have a portable clear windshield I strap up if very cold or rainy, otherwise no windshield. Visibility is decreeased but it breaks the wind and keeps the rain off. Think I paid $40 on amazon. Only use it a couple times a year if that. Carry it in a trunk in the bed. I built my own roof with enough front over hang that it works as a visor 90% of the time.

I have a half windshield and it sucks dust like he11. Not as bad as a full one but still sucks. I will say they do come in handy on really cold or wet hunts when theres not as much dust. Only time I put mine on. Make sure you get one with quick detachments. May not be as bad taking off and on

I got lucky on my set up. My cab does not really get any dust. Shrek has the same setup and he gets way more dust. I just added doors and there is even less dust.