Sign in to follow this  
Pac8541

Black Eagle X-Impact, dozen.

12 Black Eagle X-Impact shafts, 250/.001, 27" carbon to carbon.

Purchased new and built to test various point weights and fletch configurations. The fletched shafts (8) have seen no more than 4 shots per shaft and none have hit anything but a Rinehart broadhead target. The dozen have built as follows:

• 4 unfletched bare shafts, no inserts, nock only.
  • 6 Flex Fletch FFP300 vanes (3" parabolic) 4-fletch, VAP grey half-out, VPA aluminum footer.
  • 2 Flex Fletch FFP360 vanes (3.6" parabolic) 3-fletch, VAP grey half-out, VPA aluminum footer.

The VAP half-out and VPA footer weigh a total of 42gr for those of you calculating FOC. Both can be removed and the shaft cleaned up if you prefer a different insert/half-out/outsert.

These are Black Eagle's nano diameter shaft with an inside diameter of .165". They are 250 spine and .001" straightness tolerance, 9.5gr per inch. I have a 27.5" draw length and these are cut long for my preference; the arrow I've decided on is cut an inch shorter. These will include all orange Black Eagle micro nocks and new/unused black aluminum outserts, both of which are included when purchased retail.

If you are 28.5" draw length or shorter and need a stiff, lightweight shaft these are in perfect condition. Selling due to my need for a weaker spined shaft.

$100, firm.

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg