Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

WTB Ranger Crew tires

Needing tires for a 2013 ranger crew, trying to see if anyone has a used set laying around.

If not where do you guys buy your tires at?

TIA

AEO Motorsports on 83rd ave had the best price on the Bighorn Maxxis 2.0 I could find. Other than them, I would go to Rocky Mountain ATV, great pricing and free shipping.

BTW, make sure you go radial and you will never put bias ply on your rig again. The stock Polaris tires by Carlisle ride like crap and are only 4 ply, vs 6, 8, or even 10 in the Mongrels. Thats what you usually find for resale on Craigslist. Way less flats with the heavier ply too .

TNT racing group 480-503-4100 Sedona Rip Saw radial tires. Best tires I've found for strength, longevity and traction.

Thanks

My next tires are going to be the Tusk Terrabite. Every review I have read is positive, and sounds like they may overcome a couple of the issues I have with the Maxxis Bighorns on my XP900. I put the 2.0's on my 500 Crew so it wouldnt work as hard trying to start turning them when loaded up. Lots of options out there nowadays . I would read reviews on whatever you are leaning towards based upon your usage, lots of them on RMATV's website.

• Like 2

Gila Valley Polaris here is Safford is haveing a huge sell right now on factory takeoffs. $250 for a set of brand new takeoff tire and wheel combos!

• Like 1

get on OfferUp, Cragislist and Facebook marketplace and look daily.

Last week I got 4 new stock rims and tires for $150 - at that price if they last 1--2 years I am golden- there were plenty for $300-$600 for a set

• Like 1