Sign in to follow this  
PhxDT

Fantasy Football Time?

8 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

Doesn't feel like this league is gonna work. Should have a draft date by now

I'd like to setup draft time and order, but I have perhaps half the people paid, and perhaps half have given draft times.  Not feeling good about this either.

3 hours ago, PhxDT said:

I'd like to setup draft time and order, but I have perhaps half the people paid, and perhaps half have given draft times.  Not feeling good about this either.

Pick a date based off the input you’ve got, if they don’t pay by week 1 they don’t get paid out. 

For example let’s say at the end first and second didn’t pay up, third place did. Pay out third as if they won. 

11 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

Doesn't feel like this league is gonna work. Should have a draft date by now

Also add this guy if he’s not already in

If You play fantasy football, You either have to much time on your hands, or are a compulsive gambler..      Have fun See Ya in Vegas Be a man and see Your bookie and bet the real way......LOL..BOB!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mathews said:

Also add this guy if he’s not already in

Yeah I'm already in. I'll pay once we get a draft date and get this rolling

18 minutes ago, azcouesandelk said:

Any update for draft date?

Apparently we don’t have one because not everyone has paid 

13 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

Pick a date and just roll with it. If it doesn't work for someone I'm sure it will for someone else 

This or send my money back, I’ve ran multiple leagues on here for several years and never had this issue 

1 hour ago, Mathews said:

This or send my money back, I’ve ran multiple leagues on here for several years and never had this issue 

Maybe you still have time to do another one?

1 hour ago, Mathews said:

Agreed, it’s pretty easy to do.  I sent him a couple of emails the past week asking if it was happen or not.  He replied back it didnt look good and said he’d let me know.  Still haven’t heard anything

Guys- sending money back tonite.  I wish we could have gotten 100% response, but well short.  Still open to doing a league is someone can have better success than I did.

refund issues to everyone.  Please let me know if it didn't work on your part, and I"ll look into it.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1750175&k=9cb34&d=AAAABAAatJ8AAAfi%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAEvo%3D&t=9

Getting everyone on board can be annoying, still 4 spots left in this $20 league. If you’re not paid by Sunday, you’re out of the money. Also if not paid before the draft tomorrow and we have someone ready to draft and pay you will be booted.