bigorange

Popcorn thread

Just wait you'll see that it was all worth it come the 13th of March!!

Forgery and Insurance fraud? Holy crap! And according to that date, charges were filed prior to his bro coming on here running his mouth again.

Maybe he'll come on to provide an update tonight that he was acquitted of all charges.

• Like 2

I love it! Every time his pompous, douchebag brother comes and runs his mouth, he seems to get more charges filed against him!

• Like 2

Too funny. With that much sh!t thrown at the wall, a turd or two is bound to stick. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Too funny. With that much sh!t thrown at the wall, a turd or two is bound to stick. 

Yeah I’m with you.  Just waaay to much going on to not have done something.   Not sure how insurance fraud fits into the animal we all think he is in trouble for though

Well due to weather bc777 had to change the court date . However we had an awesome day chasing the hounds and caught  number 13 and 14 for the year! First female lion around 2:30 this afternoon. Cut a Tom on our way out and had him up a tree by 530 .  I hope our CWT brothers had a great day as well . F5FC20F3-DD07-4511-96D0-AC5CF1E96387.thumb.png.26221ae8b329c3534a0a03bcedd46d51.pngDF927D9A-060A-45CE-8423-2D82A804C03C.thumb.png.dd36d1d78fae67569db0bfd8471220c8.png

Capped em both in a closed unit and without a permit? 

Classic BC777 move

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

Capped em both in a closed unit and without a permit? 

Classic BC777 move

LOL 12 of the 14 were released . You act like we are the azgfd out killing jaguars, wolfs and poaching elk . SMH 🤦‍♂️ 

Just curious if there is an update on this case?  Interestingly quiet for a while...

On 3/13/2019 at 11:31 PM, NoBull350 said:

LOL 12 of the 14 were released . You act like we are the azgfd out killing jaguars, wolfs and poaching elk . SMH 🤦‍♂️ 

TBD...

this has come close to home.  next door actually.  I never saw it but neighbor says he hunted this buck blake killed and has lots of video.  did the first measure on it.   azgfd took his computers and then silence for 18 months.  a straight shooter all day long.

after the macho B/emil mccain deal i think azgfd has lost all sense of right and wrong and is capable of anything.  i talked to blake 1 time many years ago about the horn biz, not a fan.

lee 

10 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

this has come close to home.  next door actually.  I never saw it but neighbor says he hunted this buck blake killed and has lots of video.  did the first measure on it.   azgfd took his computers and then silence for 18 months.  a straight shooter all day long.

after the macho B/emil mccain deal i think azgfd has lost all sense of right and wrong and is capable of anything.  i talked to blake 1 time many years ago about the horn biz, not a fan.

lee 

I don’t know if you have had to much to drink or what ...“Did the first measure on it ??? G and F took your buddy’s computer ?? Just curious as to why you are not a fan ?