bigorange

Popcorn thread

9 hours ago, biglakejake said:

this has come close to home.  next door actually.  I never saw it but neighbor says he hunted this buck blake killed and has lots of video.  did the first measure on it.   azgfd took his computers and then silence for 18 months.  a straight shooter all day long.

after the macho B/emil mccain deal i think azgfd has lost all sense of right and wrong and is capable of anything.  i talked to blake 1 time many years ago about the horn biz, not a fan.

lee 

So....WHERE did he hunt this buck and take videos of it?  Because we all know it was killed in 21...or 22, or 23?  Migration happens you know.

looks like documents say he has the same lawyer as the lady that embezzled 1.8 million from showlow fire district.

what are fraudulent schemes? 2 different case # both have fraudulent schemes and 1 includes insurance fraud

wasn't there a story submitted to a magazine? could this be the fraudulent 

both sides seem shady

this is a weird deal 

9 hours ago, JLW said:

looks like documents say he has the same lawyer as the lady that embezzled 1.8 million from showlow fire district.

what are fraudulent schemes? 2 different case # both have fraudulent schemes and 1 includes insurance fraud

wasn't there a story submitted to a magazine? could this be the fraudulent 

both sides seem shady

this is a weird deal 

My brother is an attorney and was a law clerk in Las Vegas for three years . He says that when he was a law clerk he saw this a million times . The prosecution comes up with as many BS charges as they can think of .  He called it the art of the plea . So they rack up phony charges on top of charges they feel are valid . So when John Doe sees 4 felony’s 5 misdemeanors and jail time he gets scared and is more open to take a plea of 4 misdemeanors probation and community service .                                   

I agree this is a weird deal ! How can it get kicked out of justice court with prejudice and two weeks later it be overturned to with out prejudice? The justice court judge and the county attorney office did this with out the defense even present . Now they both wrote letters claiming they made a mistake the first time and didn’t know how it worked ! By law the Judge and prosecution can’t meet and talk about the case with out the defense present . Now the clown from the county attorneys office is a witness for the prosecution! After the initial charges they questioned people that had hunted that same deer and have pictures and videos of it in 23n , the clowns at the game and fish asked them if they heard any gun shots and if they were hunting on the Rez ! So why ask that if there were gun shots and if they were hunting the Rez If it was supposedly killed 14 miles away in 3c ? Even if there were gun shots what does that have to do with anything ? Last time I checked during an archery hunt others can still pleasure shoot , hunt Coyote ,Fox,lion ,bobcat . So if they have bc777 dead to rights what’s taking so long to bring him to his knees ? It’s been a year . Could it be that they think if they keep dragging it out eventually bc777 won’t have the means to fight it and will fall into “ the art of the plea “? 

Now I have a question for the coues whitetail community when do the deer south of the Grand Canyon rut ? 

So where is this at then Matt?  Is there a court date?  Plea deal since you brought that up?  Also thought we would find out on March 13 as you proclaimed.    Heard rumors of something happening in heber last week but haven’t gotten details.  Any word on that?

As for the deer rut south of the Canyon, depends on how far south and how low.  November-February.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2019 at 3:08 PM, Northern Pintail said:

So where is this at then Matt?  Is there a court date?  Plea deal since you brought that up?  Also thought we would find out on March 13 as you proclaimed.    Heard rumors of something happening in heber last week but haven’t gotten details.  Any word on that?

If you look back I posted on March 13th that court was canceled! Sorry but with out court nothing can be proclaimed! Yeah they offered him a plea with out giving him evidence or the “witnesses “ ! After several attempts they can not provide his attorney with either ! Motions will be filled in the near further to force their hand . Worst part about this is all the haters on here will be saying bc777 got off on a technicality! Truth be told it was BS from the start just like I proclaimed months ago . Let’s think about this ??? If it was cut and dry why in the heck can’t they provide him with witnesses or any evidence. It’s been almost a year and still nothing ! I’ll answer that for you because it’s all BS! After bc777 brought to light the illegal take of an elk by several wardens The azgfd wants something to stick so bad that they just won’t give up . 

Yes I also have heard rumors of the azgfd Serving a warrant for a cabin in Heber and two homes In Pima az owned by a father and son . I didn’t witness it or know anybody that did. That being said it’s just a rumor to me at this point  . I know the son is a guides helper on the Rez for spring bear hunts and has not been kicked off yet . Usually the tribe has a zero tolerance policy but then again maybe they are not aware of it yet . Then again it might just be a rumor . 

On 5/6/2019 at 3:49 PM, lancetkenyon said:

As for the deer rut south of the Canyon, depends on how far south and how low.  November-February.

Let’s say units 22 and 23 north .

8 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

If you look back I posted on March 13th that court was canceled! Sorry but with out court nothing can be proclaimed! Yeah they offered him a plea with out giving him evidence or the “witnesses “ ! After several attempts they can not provide his attorney with either ! Motions will be filled in the near further to force their hand . Worst part about this is all the haters on here will be saying bc777 got off on a technicality! Truth be told it was BS from the start just like I proclaimed months ago . Let’s think about this ??? If it was cut and dry why in the heck can’t they provide him with witnesses or any evidence. It’s been almost a year and still nothing ! I’ll answer that for you because it’s all BS! After bc777 brought to light the illegal take of an elk by several wardens The azgfd wants something to stick so bad that they just won’t give up . 

Yes I also have heard rumors of the azgfd Serving a warrant for a cabin in Heber and two homes In Pima az owned by a father and son . I didn’t witness it or know anybody that did. That being said it’s just a rumor to me at this point  . I know the son is a guides helper on the Rez for spring bear hunts and has not been kicked off yet . Usually the tribe has a zero tolerance policy but then again maybe they are not aware of it yet . Then again it might just be a rumor . 

Id like to here more of the elk story with the wardens.  Did he report them and that's why they have a supposed axe to grind? Was this before or after his arrest?

Is the deer rut question a rhetorical question? Seems like you would already know the answer to that question. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Id like to here more of the elk story with the wardens.  Did he report them and that's why they have a supposed axe to grind? Was this before or after his arrest?

Is the deer rut question a rhetorical question? Seems like you would already know the answer to that question. 

Google dirty tactics once again by azgfd . He didn’t report them but brought to light what they were trying to hide . It made the 10 o clock news , the news paper . What’s crazy is the warden that left his tag for his warden buddys to fill turned whistle blower walks away with 100k !!! He got his feelings hurt because his co workers weren’t being nice to him after the incident!! What a POS ! 

Now let’s talk the deer rut in 22 and 23n . When would you say the deer start and end ? lancetkenyon Says nov to feb . I would have to disagree with that . I have never seen a mule deer south of the Grand Canyon rut in November . 

And as for the rut question...deer in my avatar was rutting in Jan down south near Tucson. I’ve seen bigger bucks with does in Nov down south, but I’m not sure I’d call it rutting...I vote for Dec-Jan. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Google dirty tactics once again by azgfd . He didn’t report them but brought to light what they were trying to hide . It made the 10 o clock news , the news paper . What’s crazy is the warden that left his tag for his warden buddys to fill turned whistle blower walks away with 100k !!! He got his feelings hurt because his co workers weren’t being nice to him after the incident!! What a POS ! 

Now let’s talk the deer rut in 22 and 23n . When would you say the deer start and end ? lancetkenyon Says nov to feb . I would have to disagree with that . I have never seen a mule deer south of the Grand Canyon rut in November . 

Same lies...different day.