bigorange

Popcorn thread

14 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

If you look back I posted on March 13th that court was canceled! Sorry but with out court nothing can be proclaimed! Yeah they offered him a plea with out giving him evidence or the “witnesses “ ! After several attempts they can not provide his attorney with either ! Motions will be filled in the near further to force their hand . Worst part about this is all the haters on here will be saying bc777 got off on a technicality! Truth be told it was BS from the start just like I proclaimed months ago . Let’s think about this ??? If it was cut and dry why in the heck can’t they provide him with witnesses or any evidence. It’s been almost a year and still nothing ! I’ll answer that for you because it’s all BS! After bc777 brought to light the illegal take of an elk by several wardens The azgfd wants something to stick so bad that they just won’t give up . 

Yes I also have heard rumors of the azgfd Serving a warrant for a cabin in Heber and two homes In Pima az owned by a father and son . I didn’t witness it or know anybody that did. That being said it’s just a rumor to me at this point  . I know the son is a guides helper on the Rez for spring bear hunts and has not been kicked off yet . Usually the tribe has a zero tolerance policy but then again maybe they are not aware of it yet . Then again it might just be a rumor . 

Thanks for the update.   The plea offer is for what animal(s)?    I find it hard to believe they offered a plea with out any evidence.    So I’m assuming he’s not taking the plea based on what you have said?

44 minutes ago, Jcubed said:

Same lies...different day.

44 minutes ago, Jcubed said:

Same lies...different day.

What did I lie about ? Anybody that is reading this that googles what I said will see everything that I said was nothing but the truth ! I’m starting to think you are one of the pos wardens that were on the hunt ! 

43 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

Thanks for the update.   The plea offer is for what animal(s)?    I find it hard to believe they offered a plea with out any evidence.    So I’m assuming he’s not taking the plea based on what you have said?

When do the deer runt in units 22 and 23 ? 

3 hours ago, Northern Pintail said:

Late dec to early jan 

We agree on something 😳! As crazy as it sounds they offered him a plea with out providing him with the evidence . They keep piling new charges on him hoping he will finally submit .  Unless they know something that I don’t I don’t see him taking any plea agreement .

What a stupid thread,  How many posts in this thread are accurate, probably none.  Just WAG's.  Take it to facebook or tweet.  😒

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

We agree on something 😳! As crazy as it sounds they offered him a plea with out providing him with the evidence . They keep piling new charges on him hoping he will finally submit .  Unless they know something that I don’t I don’t see him taking any plea agreement .

I’ve got no idea if Azgfd is out to get him like you say but I believe the county attorney is a buffer in that. I find it hard to believe a county attorney would possibly put their job on the line by offering a deal with no evidence.   The attorney has to believe they have enough evidence to take it to court.  They may not believe they have enough to win but have enough to take in front of a judge.   

If he hasn’t seen the evidence maybe your brothers attorney is not doing his job properly 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Has Blake not gotten a Azgfd report from the county attorney?    Cause that would tell you every thing they have. 

On 6/5/2019 at 8:33 PM, azelkhunter69 said:

Wonder if the "lost property" was a trail cam?  

Probably not ,as he admitted to those infractions publicly on this very website.  Additionally, I'm not an expert on this, but theft that small in terms of $ value, I believe,  has a pretty short statue of limitations.  

Sadly, the charges are piking up and every so often apologists come on this site to try and change the narrative.  Yet, all too often "The Silence of the Lambs" occurs...

YMMV