bigorange

Popcorn thread

4 hours ago, azbugler said:

Was just thinking about this case. Man it’s been a long time! 

You would think that with all the “evidence “ they would have already prosecuted him . I guess when 98 percent of the charges are BS and they threaten you with 140 years in the pen and you tell them to blow ya It takes a while to fabricate the lies in a manner to even have a snow balls chance in heck at getting  a jury to convict . 

On 6/9/2019 at 8:06 AM, Northern Pintail said:

My bet it’s bigger than any of us expect.   Matt was talking a couple weeks ago and poof, gone.   Cant wait for final results

YYYYEEESSSS!!!!! THE loudmouth clown who talks out his butt is back!!!!

7 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Out of curiosity, which 98% of the charges are BS and which 2% are legit?

You know I can’t answer that until this is over . 

6 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

YYYYEEESSSS!!!!! THE loudmouth clown who talks out his butt is back!!!!

I have said nothing other than the truth . Wannabe hunters like yourself will always  be jealous of successful hunters . Good news is haters drive us ! I can’t wait to share pictures with ya in the fall . Keep hating love the 🤡 .

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I have said nothing other than the truth . Wannabe hunters like yourself will always  be jealous of successful hunters . Good news is haters drive us ! I can’t wait to share pictures with ya in the fall . Keep hating love the 🤡 .

What do you know, you finally spoke the truth! I have no doubt haters, and Instagram likes drive your brother to break the law!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

You know I can’t answer that until this is over . 

Actually I don't "know" that. Is there a law that prevents you from stating facts of his innocence? Perhaps you have been given advice from an attorney not to discuss this? Maybe a court order?

There is no "fact " that you could relay that would in any way hurt your brother's case. Public knowledge of any "fact" would do nothing but help your brother, especially in the sentiment department. With all of the bashing that has gone on both for and against him, "facts" would go much further than accusations and name calling. 

So if you are allowed to come to a public forum and claim his innocence and disparage any person with a different opinion, surely you are not under any court order or advice to refrain from speaking on the matter. As such, what exactly is preventing you from stepping up and putting this thing to rest?

I don't know you or your brother and have little to no knowledge of the event(s) in question. I have only been following this thread because the behavior is very entertaining in a dumpster fire sort of way.

Or, perhaps I simply misunderstood your answer and you are not willing to expound on the 2% for which you claim he is actually guilty.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

You would think that with all the “evidence “ they would have already prosecuted him . I guess when 98 percent of the charges are BS and they threaten you with 140 years in the pen and you tell them to blow ya It takes a while to fabricate the lies in a manner to even have a snow balls chance in heck at getting  a jury to convict . 

Or the defendant keeps pushing things back so he can hunt on his elk tag before he loses his hunting privileges.     I really can’t wait for the truth.   Only speculation so far

• Like 2

3 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

What do you know, you finally spoke the truth! I have no doubt haters, and Instagram likes drive your brother to break the law!

I know you are a wannabe ! 

If he did in fact draw primo tags this year, you know G&F is going to have him covered like flies on $hit. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Actually I don't "know" that. Is there a law that prevents you from stating facts of his innocence? Perhaps you have been given advice from an attorney not to discuss this? Maybe a court order?

There is no "fact " that you could relay that would in any way hurt your brother's case. Public knowledge of any "fact" would do nothing but help your brother, especially in the sentiment department. With all of the bashing that has gone on both for and against him, "facts" would go much further than accusations and name calling. 

So if you are allowed to come to a public forum and claim his innocence and disparage any person with a different opinion, surely you are not under any court order or advice to refrain from speaking on the matter. As such, what exactly is preventing you from stepping up and putting this thing to rest?

I don't know you or your brother and have little to no knowledge of the event(s) in question. I have only been following this thread because the behavior is very entertaining in a dumpster fire sort of way.

Or, perhaps I simply misunderstood your answer and you are not willing to expound on the 2% for which you claim he is actually guilty.

Common sense is what stops me from telling more than you need to know . Yes I can come on a public forum and say anything I want or don’t want to say . The courts will be the ones that put it to rest . Until then the 90 percent of CW wannabes will have to sit back and wait it out.  Sorry 

6 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

If he did in fact draw primo tags this year, you know G&F is going to have him covered like flies on $hit. 

LOL F the AZGFD !