bigorange

Popcorn thread

On 7/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, AZ8 said:

The powerline punchline is going to live forever on CWT.com. 😎

I wasnt here for the naturegirl and cornbagger threads and would love to see links. But you're right, power line comments are gonna be here for a looooong time. I think they have officially reached "epic" status.  

• Like 3

I think bonecollecter777 has lied to his own brother , nobull350, on how serious this is.   Case after case keeps popping up but they both believe GF has it out for them.   Hard to make cases out of thin air which means there is legitimately something there. 

So is the most recent screen grab a new and separate citation of over possession and taking wildlife outside of season? Or is is just a traffic ticket from 7/25?

2 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

So is the most recent screen grab a new and separate citation of over possession and taking wildlife outside of season? Or is is just a traffic ticket from 7/25?

It's a new wildlife violation.  You have to read the details above it.  They use the traffic citation complaint form for wildlife citations in justice court.  Look at the two counts: 1) take in a closed season, and 2) excess bag limit

1 minute ago, 1uglydude said:

It's a new wildlife violation.  You have to read the details above it.  They use the traffic citation complaint form for wildlife citations in justice court.  Look at the two counts: 1) take in a closed season, and 2) excess bag limit

Got it, thanks for clarifying. 

If...IF...the charges are true, I wonder if aiding and abetting, conspiracy to commit, or obstruction charges will be forthcoming to other persons possibly involved or that had knowledge of alleged crimes.

If you throw enough $hit at the wall, a couple turds will eventually stick. Curious to find out what turds those are going to be

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

If you throw enough $hit at the wall, a couple turds will eventually stick. Curious to find out what turds those are going to be

Do you have enough turds in your closet to stick?   I don’t have half as many turds in my closet as he appears to have that GF would be looking at me for over a year and a half.  Neither do any of my hunting buddies.   We certainly aren’t perfect either.  

7 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

So am I ! 

11 hours ago, Northern Pintail said:

I think bonecollecter777 has lied to his own brother , nobull350, on how serious this is.   Case after case keeps popping up but they both believe GF has it out for them.   Hard to make cases out of thin air which means there is legitimately something there. 

Even I must admit this is alarming ! That being said if the latest charges are anything like 98 percent of the others (fabricated) it wouldn’t surprise me . They have set first superior  court date for December I believe . Prosecutors pushed for that date but it’s just tentative at this point . Truth be told it will probably be May of 2020 . I think that they have it out for my brother . Those jerk offs Were watching my phone for months had a tracker on my Tacoma . While they might have had it out for me they were also reading my text for at least 6 months!  I think they realized they were barking up the wrong tree . They said the hrs spent on the investigation would rival a homicide lmfao !! That being said I think I would have some charges by now . Then again goofy mark doesn’t seem to bright and he may have missed something in all those long hrs wasting tax payers money . 

3 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Even I must admit this is alarming ! That being said if the latest charges are anything like 98 percent of the others (fabricated) it wouldn’t surprise me . They have set first superior  court date for December I believe . Prosecutors pushed for that date but it’s just tentative at this point . Truth be told it will probably be May of 2020 . I think that they have it out for my brother . Those jerk offs Were watching my phone for months had a tracker on my Tacoma . While they might have had it out for me they were also reading my text for at least 6 months!  I think they realized they were barking up the wrong tree . They said the hrs spent on the investigation would rival a homicide lmfao !! That being said I think I would have some charges by now . Then again goofy mark doesn’t seem to bright and he may have missed something in all those long hrs wasting tax payers money . 

Ya they have it out for him dum dum look what he did. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Ya they have it out for him dum dum look what he did. 

So you think him calling the azgfd out for the illegal take of Shawn’s bull warrants this  Richard cranium ?