bigorange

Popcorn thread

27 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Dude,  not even OJ was as guilty as your brother is..

Man I thought a guy/girl was innocent until proven guilty ?  Question ??? are you voting for Bernie Sanders ? 

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Even I must admit this is alarming ! That being said if the latest charges are anything like 98 percent of the others (fabricated) it wouldn’t surprise me . They have set first superior  court date for December I believe . Prosecutors pushed for that date but it’s just tentative at this point . Truth be told it will probably be May of 2020 . I think that they have it out for my brother . Those jerk offs Were watching my phone for months had a tracker on my Tacoma . While they might have had it out for me they were also reading my text for at least 6 months!  I think they realized they were barking up the wrong tree . They said the hrs spent on the investigation would rival a homicide lmfao !! That being said I think I would have some charges by now . Then again goofy mark doesn’t seem to bright and he may have missed something in all those long hrs wasting tax payers money . 

Feel bad for the person who had to read your Grindr messages

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Kaffer62 said:

Feel bad for the person who had to read your Grindr messages

Had to google what Grindr was . That was a good one ! Rumor on the street is flaming Shawn is a life member ! 

3 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Even I must admit this is alarming ! That being said if the latest charges are anything like 98 percent of the others (fabricated) it wouldn’t surprise me . They have set first superior  court date for December I believe . Prosecutors pushed for that date but it’s just tentative at this point . Truth be told it will probably be May of 2020 . I think that they have it out for my brother . Those jerk offs Were watching my phone for months had a tracker on my Tacoma . While they might have had it out for me they were also reading my text for at least 6 months!  I think they realized they were barking up the wrong tree . They said the hrs spent on the investigation would rival a homicide lmfao !! That being said I think I would have some charges by now . Then again goofy mark doesn’t seem to bright and he may have missed something in all those long hrs wasting tax payers money . 

Thats sportsmans money, tax payers arent funding the dept.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Thats sportsmans money, tax payers arent funding the dept.

From 2014 but I’m betting this chart isn’t far off for the current year . Red represents federal funds . Federal funds come from tax dollars . So yeah if you are a sportsman and pay taxes they are wasting your money x2 ! 

D75E193B-D351-4CC8-856C-854A167250F3.png

Federal funds = money taxed on hunting (guns) and fishing equipment, etc.  Not general public funds.

I wonder how many stolen trail cameras it takes to pay for a lawyer these days... Everything seems to be getting more expensive anymore.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

When your brother gets what he (more than likely) deserves,  it will be worth it. 

Truth be told there is a 50/50 chance that bc777 will laying claim to more of those hard earned sportsman dollars . Motions are being filled soon . If the motions go in his favor it will be more like 70/30 he will be spending your hard earned sportsman’s dollars .

Edited by NoBull350
Typo

You've already stated he is guilty,  just not of "everything". So how is a guilty person going to win a judgment as you allude to in your last post?

Oh, sorry, I keep asking common sense questions that I am not worthy of having answered. My bad.

I am very much looking forward to March 13th so we can all be set straight.......

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I am very much looking forward to March 13th so we can all be set straight.......

That sure was anticlimactic

14 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

They are watching your phone and have a tracker on your Tacoma and you know about it?

I've heard burner phones are in for dodging Fed ops but I have probably been watching too much NCIS.......................

12 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

From 2014 but I’m betting this chart isn’t far off for the current year . Red represents federal funds . Federal funds come from tax dollars . So yeah if you are a sportsman and pay taxes they are wasting your money x2 ! 

D75E193B-D351-4CC8-856C-854A167250F3.png

Those federal funds are as mentioned, from taxes on equipment and can only be used for projects.  Can’t be used for investigations.  So you’re off again 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 8:06 PM, NoBull350 said:

Doubling down on a previous post.  You found a tracker on your truck?   Or were told about it?  And didn’t do anything about it?