bigorange

Popcorn thread

One night late dec early Jan My cord for my phone charger went bad . I went out side around 11pm to get one from one of my trucks . As I approached the Tacoma someone took off running from the back of it . It struck me as super odd ! Dec Jan its 99 percent full time residents in the Heber / Overgaard area. I had a recovering addict that worked for me for years until he fell off the wagon . Long story short he let the tweakers In H/O know I’m not the guy to steal from . He witnessed first hand what happened to a guy that stole a generator from me . So there wasn’t a doubt in my mind it was a local .That night I couldn’t sleep wondering who had the balls to be hanging around my place . Then I remembered  Rich Krug had already told us that azgfd was asking questions . Next day I got a creeper and spent 30 min under the truck . Well guess what I found ??? At that point I assumed they had to be watching my phone as well . So I tried to bait them several times to no avail. When goofy mark was trying to question my son I used some of their tactics on them . I told him what’s this crap you are saying that I have been out looking for bucks to poach in the rut ? He said well some text between you and Blake you had talked about going out to stermer ridge to look for a buck . Well no one had told me that about any such text ! Then I went on to ask them why nothing had happened to A1 truly A3 for jumping the Rez fence . This time flaming Shawn took the bait ! He said we turned that of to us fish and wildlife . I said why haven’t they done anything? He said it’s the is fish and wild life and it could take 5 years ! I know you guys will say I’m full of crap but I have a recording of the whole convo . If you are ever in heber look me up and you can hear it for yourself ! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Northern Pintail said:

Doubling down on a previous post.  You found a tracker on your truck?   Or were told about it?  And didn’t do anything about it?   

I had  absolutely nothing to hide ! It was actually kinda fun knowing those jerk offs were gunning for me and waiting for them to pop out when I was out in the woods . Obviously they didn’t have anything on me because they didn’t have a search warrant for my house ! 

The tracker on your truck could be a from a competitive hunter.  I have considered doing it to one person that has a history of finding big game in one of my favorite units.  I think it would be great, all I would have to do is upload the data and check where he parks the truck.  Then I could go out there and score a big animal.  Then who's the expert hunter?  I can't seem to find the devices I would need and I'm not tech savvy enough to pull it off, but it's a good idea don't you think?

9 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

One night late dec early Jan My cord for my phone charger went bad . I went out side around 11pm to get one from one of my trucks . As I approached the Tacoma someone took off running from the back of it . It struck me as super odd ! Dec Jan its 99 percent full time residents in the Heber / Overgaard area. I had a recovering addict that worked for me for years until he fell off the wagon . Long story short he let the tweakers In H/O know I’m not the guy to steal from . He witnessed first hand what happened to a guy that stole a generator from me . So there wasn’t a doubt in my mind it was a local .That night I couldn’t sleep wondering who had the balls to be hanging around my place . Then I remembered  Rich Krug had already told us that azgfd was asking questions . Next day I got a creeper and spent 30 min under the truck . Well guess what I found ??? At that point I assumed they had to be watching my phone as well . So I tried to bait them several times to no avail. When goofy mark was trying to question my son I used some of their tactics on them . I told him what’s this crap you are saying that I have been out looking for bucks to poach in the rut ? He said well some text between you and Blake you had talked about going out to stermer ridge to look for a buck . Well no one had told me that about any such text ! Then I went on to ask them why nothing had happened to A1 truly A3 for jumping the Rez fence . This time flaming Shawn took the bait ! He said we turned that of to us fish and wildlife . I said why haven’t they done anything? He said it’s the is fish and wild life and it could take 5 years ! I know you guys will say I’m full of crap but I have a recording of the whole convo . If you are ever in heber look me up and you can hear it for yourself ! 

So there are bucks on Stermer ridge?

• Haha 1

It would be interesting to know what happened with the guy and the generator.    

10 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

It would be interesting to know what happened with the guy and the generator.    

If I had to wager a guess, based on everything else, that scenario is a lie. Sounds to me like Mr. Lawyer just alluded to committing several misdemeanors, if not felonies.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I wanted to know the same thing........probably called the law and reported the incident! :)

Probably called his wife fat and his bulls dinky. You know, real tough guy stuff.

• Like 5

When I put trackers on trucks I put 2, one easy and one hard to find.  Poachers make good scouts.  😶

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Screw scouting Im putting trackers on better hunters trucks.  Game Changer!!!!!

• Like 1