bigorange

Popcorn thread

17 hours ago, Saguaro said:

The tracker on your truck could be a from a competitive hunter.  I have considered doing it to one person that has a history of finding big game in one of my favorite units.  I think it would be great, all I would have to do is upload the data and check where he parks the truck.  Then I could go out there and score a big animal.  Then who's the expert hunter?  I can't seem to find the devices I would need and I'm not tech savvy enough to pull it off,ut it's a good idea don't you think?

What ? You must be from Holbrook. That doesn't make you an expert hunter it makes you an opportunist.. I'm  sure you were joking.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

What ? You must be from Holbrook. That doesn't make you an expert hunter it makes you an opportunist.. I sure you were joking.

I was joking.  

• Like 1

So, if a law enforcement agency was to tap a phone line and place GPS trackers on vehicles, wouldn't that require a warrant? And wouldn't said warrant have to have something relevant to back it? Forgive my ignorance if I'm not making sense, but something just doesn't add up. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, ctafoya said:

So, if a law enforcement agency was to tap a phone line and place GPS trackers on vehicles, wouldn't that require a warrant? And wouldn't said warrant have to have something relevant to back it? Forgive my ignorance if I'm not making sense, but something just doesn't add up. 

That has been the problem all along right??? Nothing doesn't add up!!!

14 hours ago, ctafoya said:

You’re absolutely right.  It doesn’t add up cause all we get is nobulls side of it.   Which I don’t think is the truth cause I don’t think his brother has told him everything.    So that’s not nobulls fault.  

The only part we get from GF is charges on public access.   And there seams to be another one every month. 

I thought this was coming to a head but it sounds like bonecollector is drawing this out until May 2020.   I’d do the same if I had archery tags for pronghorn elk and deer this year. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Northern Pintail said:

You’re absolutely right.  It doesn’t add up cause all we get is nobulls side of it.   Which I don’t think is the truth cause I don’t think his brother has told him everything.    So that’s not nobulls fault.  

The only part we get from GF is charges on public access.   And there seams to be another one every month. 

I thought this was coming to a head but it sounds like bonecollector is drawing this out until May 2020.   I’d do the same if I had archery tags for pronghorn elk and deer this year. 

See, I honestly kind of disagree with this. I think no bull knows everything there is to know about the situation he's just trying to bad-mouth the game and fish in Defence of his brother.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

See, I honestly kind of disagree with this. I think no bull knows everything there is to know about the situation he's just trying to bad-mouth the game and fish in Defence of his brother.

I guess we’re gonna find out.  Well I think we all hope we r gonna find out.  

On 8/16/2019 at 8:37 PM, PRDATR said:

Christ on a cracker why is this thread still going on?

Because we're waiting for a good ol fashion justice. Justice being served. F@ck the popcorn. Pack a good ol fashion picnic for this one. Like fried chicken and biscuits and tater salad.

• Like 2