bigorange

Popcorn thread

He said a lot of things....  which most was false.     It’s crazy someone will break the law time and time again just so he can look like a good hunter.   

I believe the AZGFD commission meeting on 6/12 will be when Blake finds out how long he loses his hunting rights for

• Like 3

Hopefully for ever, and he should have to dig numerous water holes by hand..

• Like 1

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/azgfd-portal-wordpress-pantheon/wp-content/uploads/archive/2020.06.12-Agenda_6-1-201.pdf

Here is a link to the AZGFD commission meeting agenda that also details out what Blake was charged with as far as game violations 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I hope they tho the book at him. This is excessive poaching

So is there a small amount that is OK?

• Like 1

If you plan on watching or listening to the meeting, the AZGF website shows it as June 12th when it actually begins on Thursday, June 11th as indicated in the agenda.

4 hours ago, azcouesandelk said:

I believe the AZGFD commission meeting on 6/12 will be when Blake finds out how long he loses his hunting rights for

Can’t lose your hunting rights when you hunt the way he hunts!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, azcouesandelk said:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/azgfd-portal-wordpress-pantheon/wp-content/uploads/archive/2020.06.12-Agenda_6-1-201.pdf

Here is a link to the AZGFD commission meeting agenda that also details out what Blake was charged with as far as game violations 

Looks like there will be some nice animals at the G&F auction. 😂

I had a distant cousin that came out of a Tavern one night and there was a possum in the tree by his vehicle, he grabbed a handgun and plugged the possum. That was his claim to fame " Ol David shot the town possum", but this was 50 some years ago before cell phones, so he couldn't take a selfie. Being in town I'm sure there was a power line near.

Well like ole nobull used to say, "you throw enough crap at the wall something will stick". Looks like game and fish was throwing a whole lotta crap at the wall...

• Like 2