bigorange

Popcorn thread

43 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Well like ole nobull used to say, "you throw enough crap at the wall something will stick". Looks like game and fish was throwing a whole lotta crap at the wall...

i dont see it this way at all. more like poach enough crap and youll get caught and busted as fuk for it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i dont see it this way at all. more like poach enough crap and youll get caught and busted as fuk for it. 

100% sarcasm

• Like 2

The scary thing is how much he probably DID get away with before these charges stuck.... Serial poacher for sure. Be interesting to see how this one pans out. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I'm curious if it was just him and his buddy running the dogs or if there was someone else there too......

I'm sure nobull was nowhere around.😉

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Heck, I'm thinking jail time....

I wonder how nobull is doing on the stock market. He ain't been on here bragging latley.

Corporate clown puppet out......

The stock market has been good to me !  Nothing like putting 5 k into and watching my money double and then triple ! It’s like taking candy from a CWT member AKA a clown . Stay thirsty my 🤡

509A00D8-A42B-4086-8F93-BB9AACD05672.png

• Like 1

Justice is a beautiful thing! That’s Four trophy mule deer and a bear! Unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

I wonder who the individual was that wanted to "clear their consciense "

That individual name is Hunter DeWitt . Hunter self reported the bear hoping to save his azz . He is a guides helper on the Fort Apache and will do anything to try to get his own gig down there . Well if he gets revoked he gets kicked off so he figured he could make a deal with the AZGFD by turning on Blake . Well dumb butt spilled his guts and the azgfd played him like a fiddle ! Next thing you know him and his dads houses in Pima az are getting raided and his dads cabin in heber as well. Long story short Hunter quickly realized that the azgfd are not your friends even if you are a bittchh for them . So they let him off on a few things and took his license for 3 years . His dad didn’t get so lucky because he took the fall for everything and will lose his license for life . It’s funny how they spin it as a guy had to clear his conscience. The truth is the guy is no different than Blake , Jed or any other poacher out there . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Huntnfish said:

I'm sure nobull was nowhere around.😉

You are right I was not there ! You forget my brother and I are not the same person .

• Like 1

Just now, NoBull350 said:

You are right I was not there ! You forget my brother and I are not the same person .

Well he sure got your name tarnished didn't he. But then again you've done a dandy job sticking up for him. The mega poacher.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 25-06 said:

Well he sure got your name tarnished didn't he. But then again you've done a dandy job sticking up for him. The mega poacher.

Honestly I could care less if my name is tarnished. I have nothing to prove to anybody and anybody that knows me will tell you I could care less what anybody thinks of me . With me what you see is what you get . 

17 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Honestly I could care less if my name is tarnished. I have nothing to prove to anybody and anybody that knows me will tell you I could care less what anybody thinks of me . With me what you see is what you get . 

Yep. Just a mega poachers brother. That's all, nothing more. I'll bet the family is so proud.

4 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

Yep. Just a mega poachers brother. That's all, nothing more. I'll bet the family is so proud.

Stop you are hurting my feelings 😂 Nothing has changed With the family .