bigorange

Popcorn thread

2 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Stop you are hurting my feelings 😂 Nothing has changed With the family . 

So is your brother still poaching? Seems like that shoulda changed.

16 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

That individual name is Hunter DeWitt . Hunter self reported the bear hoping to save his azz . He is a guides helper on the Fort Apache and will do anything to try to get his own gig down there . Well if he gets revoked he gets kicked off so he figured he could make a deal with the AZGFD by turning on Blake . Well dumb butt spilled his guts and the azgfd played him like a fiddle ! Next thing you know him and his dads houses in Pima az are getting raided and his dads cabin in heber as well. Long story short Hunter quickly realized that the azgfd are not your friends even if you are a bittchh for them . So they let him off on a few things and took his license for 3 years . His dad didn’t get so lucky because he took the fall for everything and will lose his license for life . It’s funny how they spin it as a guy had to clear his conscience. The truth is the guy is no different than Blake , Jed or any other poacher out there . 

Good to hear, honestly, if the dad was involved.  Thanks for the info.

8 minutes ago, Redman said:

HAHAHA. i hope you guys remember this video with his rotten fukk poaching buddy.  the whole hunt is filmed except the kill of course. who wants to bet they couldnt get it dont legally in 23 so they poached it in 3c

th

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Redman said:

He has to return a trail cam as part of the penalties?!? That’s awesome 😂

• Haha 1

Judging by all the comments I'm seeing on Facebook about Blake. He accomplished his goal and got the attention he desired. 

• Like 1

He will be forever known as a poaching douchebag.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Judging by all the comments I'm seeing on Facebook about Blake. He accomplished his goal and got the attention he desired. 

Yeah they wanted to poach stuff to get famous in the hunting industry. I guess he got what he wanted lol. He’s nationwide embarrassment now.

• Like 1

So In criminal court every thing was either dropped of made a misdemeanor ?