bigorange

Popcorn thread

57 minutes ago, Edge said:

Correct

So if a guided hunt that cost on average is let's say 3500.00. Then the average joe can charge 3499.00 and be legit?

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

I thought I read that they changed "what accepting compensation" meant.  They changed the wording to allow people to accept money to help buddies, as long as it was not the "going rate."  I will have to look again, but I could swear they changed the verbage to allow guys to give guy's gas money or a form of compensation that was lower than what was the going rate for a guide.  

It there’s zero enforcement 

6 hours ago, Edge said:

This is about as disturbing as any response you possibly could have made. You're saying your brother is beyond reform. The photos of the buck taken after your bros revocation shows a serious lack of contrition.

So do you disagree it’s just a piece of paper ?I have bad news for ya bud , we live in the USA not China . Blake has every right to be in the woods , locate game , help a brother out ect . He was with Tyler when he killed his bull too . What’s funny is he still spends more time in the woods than 3/4 of the clowns on here . LMFAO 

8 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Absolutely correct. A piece of paper that didn't keep the POS from poaching to begin with, and won't keep the POS from poaching in the future. 

Damnm you actually get it ! I’m shocked 😱 . How did that elk hunt go ? Lol

6 hours ago, Edge said:

But it should. Its the difference between what's moral and what's not illegal. But then that "piece of paper" was intended for the legal pursuit of game, wasn't it?

Read between the lines and kindly, step back from the lecturn.

In no way am I defending anyone.  Just stating the facts.  

You should go back and reread many threads here, on LRH, and MM to understand my stance on this individual.

You might want to "read between the lines" yourself.

9 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

So do you disagree it’s just a piece of paper ?I have bad news for ya bud , we live in the USA not China . Blake has every right to be in the woods , locate game , help a brother out ect . He was with Tyler when he killed his bull too . What’s funny is he still spends more time in the woods than 3/4 of the clowns on here . LMFAO 

A lot of the time spent is at night, but he is still out there.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

In no way am I defending anyone.  Just stating the facts.  

You should go back and reread many threads here, on LRH, and MM to understand my stance on this individual.

You might want to "read between the lines" yourself.

Good to see you on board.

• Like 1