Sign in to follow this  
tomgobbler

Cowboy casket

My dad had a lady want a casket built for her husband & then she decided she wanted to go a different route . Solid built , blue pine , beautiful cowhide wrapped corners, real saddle stirrups for the handles . This will fit in the regular fiberglass shell. Hope no one ever needs it , but life happens so if you have an ailing dad, grandpa etc . This is old cowboy style , built by an ole cowboy !

post-2728-0-16086100-1532903409_thumb.jpeg

• Like 10

That's some seriously impressive craftsmanship right there

• Like 1

Looks like your daddy put a lot of thought and effort into that. It's a beautiful casket and a pretty god deal if you need one. I wonder if a mortuary's would consign? ;-) Never know.

Yes lots of time & work went into it . I told him he wasn’t asking enough $$ for it . With what he had into it . Puts a new meaning to an old pine box - as that’s what it is :)

That thing is awesome! I'd be proud to be buried in it. However, I hope that wont be necessary for at least another 40 years, despite the scare the doctor game my wife and I this weekend. Told me he thought I might be in kidney failure and put me though a truck load of tests. It was just really bad and intense food poisoning. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: