Sign in to follow this  
Coach

2 youth Diamond Razor Edge bows - Updated with Pictures

My boys have grown up and two of them have Diamond Razor Edge bows I'd like to sell. Honestly, I don't know what's the current fair price to ask. These have been great bows and have a wide range of draw lengths and weights - perfect for young, growing hunters. They are in great shape and used only for 3D shoots and some bowfishing. If interested, shoot me a PM.

--Update: Here are some pictures and more details.

post-478-0-87562300-1533750415_thumb.png

post-478-0-83586200-1533750435_thumb.png

They both have upgraded TruGlo sights. One with 3 pins, the other with 4. The original sights are included as well.

One has the original "3-brush" style rest similar to a wisker biscuit, but 3 separate brushes the arrow rests on. The other has a prong-style rest from one of my previous bows.

I have the wrist straps for both, but one is missing the bolt & washer to attach it. There's a spare arrow holder too - not sure where it came from.

I'm thinking $250 for both, and will throw in an actual wisker buscuit rest if interested.

Thanks,

Jason

Hey guys, sorry it took me a while to get to PMs. I haven't been on CWT as much lately. I've responded to all and updated the original post with pictures and more details.