Norteno

WTS: 2010 Tacoma 4x4 quad cab Supercharged

Putting this out there as I should be putting this up for sale this weekend. 110K miles with 90K on the dealer installed TRD Supercharger and TRD Cold Air intake. Just had fuel pump, MAF, windshield, supercharger belt/coolant/oil replaced. KBB value without SC is around $18k Private party. I was offered $15K from the dealer to buy it. Paint and interior are in fair condition. Rolling on fairly new BFG KM2 with new Bilstein 5100 in the rear.

The Supercharger might be a deterrent for some, but it is awesome to have when you need it. There is a recommended 100K service which I just had dealer perform.

Id keep it, but picking up a new RAM Cummins on Friday to pull my new 5th wheel.

Pictures to follow once I get around to detailing it.

Located in Chandler

PM sent

• Like 1

The super charger should be a selling point! Although the 4.0 is the best motor the Tacoma has ever had, its still dogish on anything other than flat ground. Ill buy the supercharger kit from you haha!!

• Like 1

I bought the truck with a full cat back exhaust and it was a beast. Sound was too aggressive for wife so I switched to OEM and it tamed it down. Never got around to looking for less aggressive cat back