Sign in to follow this  
SeanP

KAHLES K25i IS IN!

The new Kahles scopes just arrived! Call us at sportoptics.com and ask for me (Sean) and I will give you a Coues discount!

800-720-9625

post-15471-0-75532400-1533846620.jpg

• Like 1

Great scope, wish Kahles would make one more for actual hunting that wasn't so heavy. At 2#'s it's 10oz more than a scope should be.

Oh my goodness

Right!!! Didnt you just buy one?

Oh my goodness

I couldnt hold out any longer and I bought a 624. What a fantastic scope!

Then I looked back through my messages to lance and now its tangent theta or bust for the next one!!!

• Like 1

Oh my goodness

I couldnt hold out any longer and I bought a 624. What a fantastic scope!

Then I looked back through my messages to lance and now its tangent theta or bust for the next one!!!

Ha ha right on!

do you know what the tangent of theta is cjl2010 or how to use it?

you posted it you explain it if you can I can but can you? Or is this just some more hot air?

Its the brand of a scope, my friend. Im still unclear why you think trolling the long range section is good for anyone. Its obvious I have hurt your feelings at some point, I apologize for that. Please keep your almighty ethics out of the long range forum. Much appreciated.

Cliff

• Like 6

Go away Win71! You are cancer on here.

Sorry not gonna go away. When I see something I don't agree with I am going to voice my opinion. When I see something I think I can add to I'm going to add. I'm not a cancer or a troll just interested in what goes on in your long range world.

Mr. Cliff I stand corrected, you are correct in that tangent theta is a brand of scope, all you needed to say when I asked. It is also a trig function. All of your nastiness toward me is amusing but has not hurt my feelings as I am a thick skinned sob. I am entitled to my opinion. you and Zeke-BE don't own the forum even though you seem to think you are the long range police or rangers

Dan.

You are killing me, sir. You brought up tangent theta looking for a fight. You troll the long range forum and tell everyone why they should do everything the way you do. I could care less how you want to hunt, but you trying to tell me how I should is pretty ridiculous.

Please take your liberal ideas elsewhere. Again, I apologize for the nastiness I have sent your way. I apologize that we dont see eye to eye on many subjects.

Sounds like maybe you need to look me up and whip my butt so we can go our separate ways.

• Like 3