azhunter85

My wife’s 2018 bull bison hunt video

11 hours ago, CouesFanatic said:

Watched it, awesome hunt. Did you guys film the turkey hunt with Sean in Mexico? 

Yes we did. It’s all coming up

• Like 1

I loved your Mom's expression at the end "Holy Smokes"!  No kidding!  What an action packed day.  Congratulations to you guys and thanks for sharing!

Great video, really enjoyed it. 

One question though, was your wife hoping to shoot one with a bow instead?

She did great either way, that’s how to get it done. 

I also like how you started in the beginning of the draw results, I know it’s like Christmas at my house..........sometimes....lol

On 8/18/2018 at 6:01 AM, Titanium700 said:

Great video, really enjoyed it. 

One question though, was your wife hoping to shoot one with a bow instead?

She did great either way, that’s how to get it done. 

I also like how you started in the beginning of the draw results, I know it’s like Christmas at my house..........sometimes....lol

Yes her heart was set on a bow but she wanted to fill the freezer more important. We did a lot of work with her set up and when we drove up on the tracks all of a sudden plans changed from sitting in a blind to slow stalking. We decided grab the rifle and take a stroll. She doesn’t regret it either, sittin a blind for long days to shoot a bull under 50 yards or spot n stalk with a rifle at 80 yards. Good chance we could of got to bow range that day but we were just wanting to fill the freezer with a Good bull

• Like 2

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the ccard just got hit for $1100!  I thought I was excited before I watched it!  Any hints/tips you could share with a rookie Bison hunter?? 

• Like 1