GRONG

You're not gonna believe this........

Am I surprised NO. :)

This just goes to show that everything averages out in this universe. We are just canceling eachother out on good luck vs. bad luck. It's cool you got the stuff back but that kid needs a beating.

If you get his name and address, just stop by and empty your pumper in his front yard! Then tell him you are really sorry and it was just a mistake.

You are one lucky dude for sure.

If you get his name and address, just stop by and empty your pumper in his front yard! Then tell him you are really sorry and it was just a mistake.

You are one lucky dude for sure.

Good one! That should work!

Amanda

Good for you Josh, Im glad to hear you got your stuff back. It is to bad it had to happen in the first place.

I'D FIND HIM :angry: , I had mine stolen this year as well. Im still miffed.

NO WAY! You are lucky, lucky, lucky. Glad to hear you got it back, you deserve it with all those pics you've shared. Now get that camera to work! Haha, just kidding, well not really?

I use a small walmart chain ($4) with an inline combination lock on mine. It won't stop those who really want it, but neither will a bigger chain, they will use bolt cutters if they really want it. It only prevents the easy temptation for those who aren't so honest.

Hey Josh,

I just had another one of my cameras stolen and mine even had a python lock on it!!! The guy had to have come home, gotten good wire cutters and come back. Man I hate thieves!!! I've come across 10 or more cameras (usually moultries) in the past 2-3 years and never once did the thought of stealing it come into my mind. Once I switched memory cards ( giving him the larger 256 mg card, his was a 128). But there was nothing good on it. (Not saying that is right):(

Congrats on getting your stuff back man!