Top pin

5b south

I heard that both auction bulls and the raffle bull were all killed there this year. 400" bulls should be no problem to find

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have the early archery tag this year. Seeing lots of bulls. To me antler growth looks pretty good. Getting close should be an action packed hunt.

I found a nice 7x7 but I am not telling anyone where it is until after the hunt. You have to find your own.

Lots of monsters up there, I cased a few a couple yrs or so back. Go look

Top pin, The best advice I can give you as a newbie CWT member is to not post here again. There's quite a few know it all armchair jackasses (above) that will prey on you like wolves and will not welcome you. Be a lurker, search 5BS threads on this site and other sites, PM other successful hunters. You'll get more helpful info rather than make an open thread like this... they smell blood... Ed F

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In the interest of fairness a person should not hunt, take, pursue game within 440 days of internet activity.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well if you don't get a chance to scout just hit the roads in your chosen area around 4 in the morning and walk them listening for some bulls. Then get close and see what daylight brings. Some of the best scouting can be walking roads at night listening to the elk.   

• Like 2