Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Back to "New Topics"

Before the upgrade, I had my placemark set up to show me the most recent topics across all boards. Now, I'm seeing "Unread Topics" but what I'd really like to see is the current conversation with each topic listed, and all the responses within that. Just like it used to be. Is that still possible?

54 minutes ago, Coach said:

Before the upgrade, I had my placemark set up to show me the most recent topics across all boards. Now, I'm seeing "Unread Topics" but what I'd really like to see is the current conversation with each topic listed, and all the responses within that. Just like it used to be. Is that still possible?

For me the text in upper right is called "Unread Content".  Unread Content is the same as what was called View New Content in the old forum.   Are you clicking on the "unread content" text and seeing the list of new content provided?   The Unread Content text is in the same location in the forum as the View New Content text used to be, upper right, under the search box.  The topics that have new posts in them since your last visit (or whichever timeframe you choose) are listed in the same way they were listed before.  When you are viewing the topics with new responses in the list, there is a dot to the left side of the topic name.  click on the dot and it takes you to the last post in the topic since your last visit.   It seems the same to me as it was before.  Maybe you had some different setting.  You can change a lot of settings to have it return results based on different variables.  After you click on Unread Content, look for the column headers called  "Show me" "Content type" "read status" "time period" etc.  Maybe you can change some of those settings to get it to display the way you want.  

On 8/18/2018 at 12:08 PM, CouesWhitetail said:

For me the text in upper right is called "Unread Content".  Unread Content is the same as what was called View New Content in the old forum.   Are you clicking on the "unread content" text and seeing the list of new content provided?   The Unread Content text is in the same location in the forum as the View New Content text used to be, upper right, under the search box.  The topics that have new posts in them since your last visit (or whichever timeframe you choose) are listed in the same way they were listed before.  When you are viewing the topics with new responses in the list, there is a dot to the left side of the topic name.  click on the dot and it takes you to the last post in the topic since your last visit.   It seems the same to me as it was before.  Maybe you had some different setting.  You can change a lot of settings to have it return results based on different variables.  After you click on Unread Content, look for the column headers called  "Show me" "Content type" "read status" "time period" etc.  Maybe you can change some of those settings to get it to display the way you want.  

+1

e.png