Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Happy Birthday to a youth!

One of the notorious 'elk slayers' had a birthday today! You should be in bed, but happy belated birthday none the less HC1!!!

The big 14! Just think, two years from now HC and MrsHC will be sweatin bullets gettin you a car and insurance! :P :lol:

One of the notorious 'elk slayers' had a birthday today! You should be in bed, but happy belated birthday none the less HC1!!!

The big 14! Just think, two years from now HC and MrsHC will be sweatin bullets gettin you a car and insurance! :P :lol:

FYI..... HC1 & HC2 are twins! So they are both 14 today!!! :D

Happy Birthday Girls!!!!! :D :P

Yup their both 14 and I for one am starting to sweat bullets cuz they start high school next year :(

HAPPY B DAY GIRLS.

Love Dad.

Casey-

They already got a Bronco that's been sitting for them for the last couple of years but if they turn into dufusses

in high school then I get it back. :rolleyes:

Or if they do not get a job to pay for the insurance then again I get it back. :o :rolleyes:

Or if they get crappy grade's I get it back. Wow I starting to think of alot of way's to get it back I'm on a roll woohoo

for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup their both 14 and I for one am starting to sweat bullets cuz they start high school next year :(

HAPPY B DAY GIRLS.

Love Dad.

Casey-

They already got a Bronco that's been sitting for them for the last couple of years but if they turn into dufusses

in high school then I get it back. :rolleyes:

Or if they do not get a job to pay for the insurance then again I get it back. :o :rolleyes:

Or if they get crappy grade's I get it back. Wow I starting to think of alot of way's to get it back I'm on a roll woohoo

for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Big ol' Meany!!! <_< It is their birthday!!!!! :P :lol: :P :lol:

Thanks, Gino! The way I see it HC1 and HC2's father (HC) will be owing them! ;) Anyway, girls, I love you, you are awesome! You could not make me and your dad any more proud! :P I love you girls!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love, mom.

A big Happy Birthday to the girls from TJ. :D

TJ

FYI..... HC1 & HC2 are twins! So they are both 14 today!!! :D

Happy Birthday Girls!!!!! :D :P

I thought so, but at the birthday announcments, it ont said HC1, so i didnt want to make myself look like a .... I do that enough as it is :D

Thx everyone

CAN'T wait til H.S. :D

H.S. :huh:

OH! Hunting Spot :D

Febuary 22

Got it ;)

Mike :P

Wish I was going. I love seeing them young'ens putting the wam-ho on those pigs.

Troy, I got some awesome sausage mix that i will donate towards the girls pigs if they score.

TJ

TJ

Thx everyone

CAN'T wait til H.S. :D

H.S. :huh:

OH! Hunting Spot :D

Febuary 22

Got it ;)

Mike :P

can't wait either :P