I read that dove numbers appear to be down. I've seen more dove this year than the previous 5. We still have them flying over the property by the hundreds at 9am. We were shooting clays last Saturday at that time and were having to hold up because of the flights of dove. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Goldfinger78 said:

I am sure there are some good flights in some areas, but out in my area definitely seeing a decline from previous years.

Ya I guess im just talking on my property. Anyhow I've never seen this many dove this year. I figured it was all over the state. 

I am out in SE Mesa and don't know if I have ever seen as many as this year.  I have hit a few just driving down Pecos road and a couple on the 202 in the evenings when they get flying.

• Like 1

I’m getting huge caggle/gaggle/coveys/swarms/groups/herds of dove down south. Usually by this time they’re either gone or flying by on sept. 16. Seems like they’re just getting here and the season will be good! Hope the late season is good too! 

• Like 1

kind of makes me wander if there talking about Yuma area being lower numbers iv been seeing a lot of doves as well over on the far east side of the state

1 hour ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Looks like it will be a 5 minute limit this year compared to an 8 minute last year. 

Do you buy the sunflower seeds or just regular bird mix?

Wickenburg sucked this year. I thought it would though based on the poor water over the winter. 

I think it is time to find a new spot. Anybody with any ideas for a west or north area please let me know.

Draysen knocked about 50 out of the sky. Adam was nice enough to let Draysen clean a bunch of his birds. You could tell he was thrilled. 

20180902_151331.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Very nice still jealous, been at home traffic so bad in Payson , you can't move