Blakel

2017 Hoyt Carbon Defiant Turbo Fully Loaded

I have a 2017 Hoyt Carbon Defiant Turbo in absolutely excellent condition. I got the bow from Archery HQ in chandler. When I bought this bow I was moving quite often and did not shoot it all that much. Original strings still on the bow but waxed often. The bow comes fully set up besides having arrows and a release. It comes at 60-70 lbs and 28-30 inch draw length. I will help you get the bow set up since I work at a bow shop saving you about 50$ on a tune and full set up. We will have to do it while im am not at work so there is not tie to the shop due to liability reasons. Dont get it confused though that this bow is in amazing condition just had to make that clear. It has a Axt carbon 7 pin sight, Hoyt ridge reaper quiver 6 arrow, Trophy taker smack down with hamskea limb driven adapter, Limbsaver 9 inch stabilizer will have a grip if you prefer to have that. Also it has the peep and just needs to be set to your height. Pricing is very very fair so please do not waste my time with lowball offers. 1000$ for the total package seen here. Look at the items and notice that nothing on this bow is cheap its well worth the asking price. Phone number 480-859-zero zero zero eight

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg