davehc130

trail cams...NOT FAIR CHASE

davehc130 keep whining and crying about trail cameras and I'm sure you will get what you want, which is banning them. Good for you I hope you will finally be happy. One day, game and fish will decide to ban something you enjoy utilizing while you hunt. When this happens, I'm sure you will be on this forum whining and crying again about it not being "fair". "Fair chase" has a very clear definition and you wanting to blur the lines of what is considered fair chase and what isn't is just hurting everyone in the hunting community. If you don't like it, don't do it. Just because someone else does doesn't mean it is against the fair chase mantra.

I am really having a hard time even responding to your ignorant dribble due to your profile. Your admitted interest is remodeling you single wide? You sir are more than likely a troll who takes extreme pleasure in stirring the pot. I think I will leave you to your bottle of lotion and box of tissues..................................

How about bows that have wheels and sights.  Or binoculars  Or scent killers.  Or OHV's.  On and on and on.  They all give us advantages that guys didn't have a long time ago.  It's getting really hard to know what to whine about any more.

On 9/19/2018 at 1:02 PM, tomharveyb said:

How about bows that have wheels and sights.  Or binoculars  Or scent killers.  Or OHV's.  On and on and on.  They all give us advantages that guys didn't have a long time ago.  It's getting really hard to know what to whine about any more.

I think there is a difference with those items because you the hunter is out among the game and can be detected. 

Cams not so much.....

• Like 1