rstahl

5th Wheel items

I have a few items that are no longer needed because I sold my 5th wheel. Any questions feel free to call or text me... 928.965.5493

First is a brand new in the box 26-28 ft 5th wheel cover. $150

Convert a ball 5th wheel to gooseneck adapter adjustable from 12”-16” only on the trailer for 2 months. $350 *SOLD*

B&W offset gooseneck ball that was used one time. $120

05A5D2C3-2191-4084-9B21-15C30375AA2E.png

6A2AD906-18D2-4367-99FE-8577E9AEB744.jpeg

1AC9CB29-68C0-41F3-AF99-1A021DA4E1EC.jpeg

BCE5F867-67AA-44FB-B0AC-472178A4E1B4.jpeg

Just got a 5th wheel " our 1st" 2 months ago what would be the pros and cons of the offset hitch? Just wondering GLWS

Where are you located?  Just picked up an Anderson Hitch today.  If that doesn’t give me enough room I may be contacting you.  

6 hours ago, PseAZ said:

Just got a 5th wheel " our 1st" 2 months ago what would be the pros and cons of the offset hitch? Just wondering GLWS

It gives you more clearance between the front of the 5th wheel and the back of your cab. Helps when jacknifing and getting into tight spots. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Norteno said:

Where are you located?  Just picked up an Anderson Hitch today.  If that doesn’t give me enough room I may be contacting you.  

Located in the Safford area.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Antler assassin said:

What's the weight rating on the 5th wheel to gooseneck adapter?

20,000 lb weight rating.

12 hours ago, PseAZ said:

6 hours ago, rstahl said:

It gives you more clearance between the front of the 5th wheel and the back of your cab. Helps when jacknifing and getting into tight spots. 

Agree...gives you more clearance, but if you already have the 5th wheel do you already have a 5th wheel hitch? You'd also need the gooseneck adapter to use this offset.

One consideration with the offset is where it places the hitch in relation to the truck axle and how it will tow based on that...depends on the truck and trailer, but could be a good way to go vs a more expensive and heavier sliding hitch.