davehc130

is this considered Flying and unable to hunt same day?

5 hours ago, davehc130 said:

Ummm didnt bitch I just wondered if you could hunt the same day.  I actually thought it would be interesting to video like this.  Not to scout but just capture video, but won’t now since it is illegal.  Never bitched about it.  Drone has like 15 minutes of battery, hardly enough to find game you didn’t see already.  Maybe you need to not be so critical.....lighten up Francis.   

Yeah whatever. Here is a little life advice, bring more than you take away.

Bye Felicia.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Bye Felicia.

Wow pure genius.  Here some life advice for you... personal attacks get you no where.  See ya princess 

4 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Bye Felicia.

reviewed your replies to other post.....immature childish replies.....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, davehc130 said:

reviewed your replies to other post.....immature childish replies.....

Good contribution, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

What a bottom feeder please go away before you hurt my feelings, 

1 minute ago, wildwoody said:

What a bottom feeder please go away before you hurt my feelings, 

WTF you think you own this board...piss off and you go away....there are about a dozen jerks like you on this board...need an ignore feature so as to not have to read your immature comments....later princess

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:46 AM, ThomC said:

When is drone season?😎😜

Year Round! Bonus points during active hunts. 😎

Just now, ctafoya said:

Don't feed the troll. 

What is wrong with you people.  Freakin high schoolers with the name calling.  Grow up. 

Like I said in one of your other crybaby b!tch posts. Give up hunting, its obviously too stressful for you. 

6 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Like I said in one of your other crybaby b!tch posts. Give up hunting, its obviously too stressful for you. 

Cry baby.  That’s good.  Keep trying to run me off.  Not going anywhere.  Typical key board bull... guess no one can discuss issues without bullies like you doing the name calling...glad game and fish is smarter than you and actually took up the issue and outlawed what the person was doing....

Been outlawed for a while. No keyboard bull/bullie here. Maybe people would take you more seriously if you didn't have such a bad attitude when starting your posts and bringing up crap that's been discussed already and calling for more government interference/oversight. G&F isn't smarter then most on this forum. 

Oh, thanks for the free bump on my dragonfly I'm selling. I'll take all the help I can get. 

2 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Been outlawed for a while. No keyboard bull/bullie here. Maybe people would take you more seriously if you didn't have such a bad attitude when starting your posts and bringing up crap that's been discussed already and calling for more government interference/oversight. G&F isn't smarter then most on this forum. 

Oh, thanks for the free bump on my dragonfly I'm selling. I'll take all the help I can get. 

Your welcome