Snapshot

John McCain

Yes absolutely. The way you put it in context. Maybe a simple Rest In Peace or something along those lines...   I know your political views and why this was driven but c'mon set them aside and honor the man.   Fought for our country and just battled the worst thing known to man kind! CANCER!   

• Like 2

Real Classy remark.......he was a good man and even if i did not agree with all his principles and policy I still admired him for his courage and all the good things he had done for this country. I use to consider myself a republican, still vote that way but I am tired of all the name calling and petty behavior, nothing gets done. Now I just hear both sides blame each other and point fingers.  

• Like 3

I certainly respect his service. The issues that I had with the man is although he was a Republican, he could have been a closet Democrat, and when he was sick, I didn't see him being treated at a VA hospital.

• Like 3

Nor should you..  I figured a patriotic person such as your self(or claim to be) would have a little more class...  that's all

• Like 1

I know words can hurt as well as help, I wish his family my deepest condolences for what they are going through.

• Like 3

RIO, but he's done a lot of harm in the past 4 years to conservatism, let alone being a never-Trumper.....

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, bowfishAZ said:

Nor should you..  I figured a patriotic person such as your self(or claim to be) would have a little more class...  that's all

John McCain's first wife was seriously injured and crippled in an automobile accident. She was confined to a wheelchair for a long time.

In order to advance his political aspirations, John divorced her, and married an affluent, and well connected woman, 18 years his junior. Even Ronald Reagan was appalled by what McCain did.

Don't lecture me about class, especially towards a man that obviously has none. I didn't say anything negative about him, I just said that he was dead.

Do some research on John McCain's history. McCain may have been a Patriot at one point, but that was before he was corrupted by the cesspool of Washington D.C.

I feel bad for his family. I have been there.

• Like 7

Yeah - I won't do it on this day as I do not wish a cancerous death on anyone, but do real poking into McCain....

It ain't good....

2 hours ago, bowfishAZ said:

Do you think before you post or are you just that ignorant??

What did he say that was ignorant.  What’s with the personal attack.  He just said he was dead.  Seems a lot of folks on this board love to attack people