CouesWhitetail

Hunting/Recreational Property for sale in Aravaipa

4 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Went home for lunch today and told my wife I wanted to sell everything we had except the camp trailer......and get off the grid!!!! :)

hook that trailer up with solar and gtfo  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

we should all pool our money together and buy it

Can we get 10 to pop 28k apiece? 20 at 14K?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Seems like a very reasonable price. Would be nice if AZGFD could buy it and open it back to the public.

No! They will screw it up somehow...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AZLance said:

No! They will screw it up somehow...

You’re right, it would be better for some rich guy to buy it and use it to block off public lands. Seems reasonable.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

You’re right, it would be better for some rich guy to buy it and use it to block off public lands. Seems reasonable.

You have a pic of Stalin on your wall don’t you 

15 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You have a pic of Stalin on your wall don’t you 

Sarcasm my guess  ??

30 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Already had the Rams owner and the Outdoor Channel owner by the Vaca Ranch in the San Rafael valley and lockout access. 

I live in Texas but will be at the property for my Coues hunt this November. I anticipate being there Wednesday evening Nov. 27th with my hunt starts Friday the 29th, the day after Thanksgiving.  I would be happy to show you around, I can also arrange for you to get into the property most any other time if you'd like to see it.  You can call me at 830-890-5014, or email at lamcennis@gmail.com

As a side note; I'm letting a local rancher (and friend) run a few head of cows on the place and he was drawn for Desert Sheep last year and took a 186" er, the largest taken last year, and as luck would have it - he got drawn for Rocky Mtn Sheep this year!  Really?

• Like 1

I'll have to say that I've been lucky on my draws too.  I got my Desert Sheep tag on the fifth try (1993) and my Bull Buffalo tag on my first try (1989 I think).  I now have 27 points towards my Rocky Mtn. Sheep tag and I'm hoping to get drawn for that in the next couple of years.