brian390

Deer harvest success pictures

Kaibab and Strip hunters we want to see some success pictures. We've seen as many pictures from south of the ditch as north of the ditch.

• Like 1

Image result for waiting gifs

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm still waiting on 1 of you jerks to say they will go with me to 12b!!! Oh and for new bfg's so i don't freakin die out there since everybody kept saying take 2 spares. 

I have seen pics of 2 nice strip bucks.

25 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

When you going?

Not till end of next week probably till end of hunt if i can get away with it at home... Physical therapy has been really helpful for foot so still on 3rd week plan. Have lope tag for 14th so kinda need to be able to come home and pick up son before 14th cuz thinking a 1 morning Lope hunt and want him with but wife couldm always drive him up. 

Also I was told it was extremely wet up there but it did start and dry up so guys did start Shifting the water holes so it's pretty possible if I go up for the third week I'll be able to sit water like I need to.

6 hours ago, hoghntr said:

I'm still waiting on 1 of you jerks to say they will go with me to 12b!!! Oh and for new bfg's so i don't freakin die out there since everybody kept saying take 2 spares. 

I have seen pics of 2 nice strip bucks.

13b? Yeah I don't feel right up there with old tires, because if I do that I'm usually changing flats before the end of the hunt.

• Wow! 1

5 minutes ago, brian390 said:

13b? Yeah I don't feel right up there with old tires, because if I do that I'm usually changing flats before the end of the hunt.

Yeah I have never set foot in the unit but everybody has made it very clear to take extra tires so I'm ordering some before I head up. By the way for everybody's information BFGoodrich has come out with a 50000 mile warranty all-terrain tire. I wont have long there but at least I'll be able to say I tried. I do need to find some gas cans I can borrow from somebody I don't want to go out and drop a hundred bucks on couple of 10 gallon gas cans considering I've never once cared spare gas besides maybe one gallon on a trip LOL

By the way I have seen a picture of a third Buck from there in the 200 class

• Like 1

You got a donated lope and strip tag this year? I know you’re in a rough spot, but man....it seems like you of all people would know there are a lot of extremely deserving people out there that could hve put at least one of those tags to good use. Just seemed like it could have been a great opportunity to return the favor

• Like 2

It's your tag and you deserve it. You could throw it away, and it wouldn't matter. It's yours, and it's no ones business what you do with it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

You got a donated lope and strip tag this year? I know you’re in a rough spot, but man....it seems like you of all people would know there are a lot of extremely deserving people out there that could hve put at least one of those tags to good use. Just seemed like it could have been a great opportunity to return the favor

Really??? What a tool... Ed F

• Like 1

I’m the tool? Lol. I knew that was coming. Just said what others are thinking. Good luck out there. Hard to be two places at once. 

• Like 1