mattys281

How do you nuke an old salt lick?

On 9/1/2018 at 10:38 AM, bojangles said:

Is get nervous about dumping gas and oil on usfs property.  Especially if cameras are nearby.   I might miss a squirrel 10 or 20 times that was sitting on his trail cam.  

what is wrong with you people....so you think it is ok to destroy other peoples property.....

On 9/1/2018 at 11:30 AM, mattys281 said:

As already stated, the person seems to have stolen my camera and then later on put his up on the same tree mine was taken off of.  Hard to feel great about sharing with a guy that's already helped himself to your personal property.

Now, had he just put a camera up on another tree, or heck even right above mine on the same tree, I'd have no issue with that.  It's public land, and a pretty good hike.  Kudos to anyone that finds it on their own.  I think it's the he'll just take my stuff and push me out kinda attitude that gets my panties twisted.  And I'd love to take my ball/camera and go home, but he already took it...

Welcome to the site. ;)

really...what is your proof......I dont think anyone would be that dumb....steal a camera and then hang anther really....why not just move on or continue to hunt it...what is wrong with someone else hauling in salt..??? IS this person STOPPING YOU FROM hunting....dont think so......another I found it first so  its mine.....PUBLIC LAND BUDDY!!! they have just as much right to the area as you.....but at least they are not DUMPING DIESEL and other TOXIC shoot on the land like every one here is recommending...AND this people call themselves sportsman???  REALLY!!!

19 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

what is wrong with you people....so you think it is ok to destroy other peoples property.....

What is wrong with you people, so you think it’s ok to steal other people’s property.....

Wow, maybe you should follow your own advice?  "Why not just move on or continue to hunt". Seems a perfect answer to your whiny thread about selling spots online.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Wow, maybe you should follow your own advice?  "Why not just move on or continue to hunt". Seems a perfect answer to your whiny thread about selling spots online.

So you recommend I should just bump DIESEL all over my secret spots that were discovered and move on.....how about you move along and stop with your whiny butt piss ant comments...your are a real sportsman buddy.....yep...let's screw over other hunters we dont like and do what everyone is recommending and dump toxic crap on forest lands.....

36 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

So you recommend I should just bump DIESEL all over my secret spots that were discovered and move on.....how about you move along and stop with your whiny butt piss ant comments...your a real sportsman buddy.....yep...lets screw over other hunters we dont like and do what everyone is recommending and dumping toxic shoot on forest lands.....

rgbgc.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

rgbgc.jpg

thanks AZdiamond in heat.....yep stupid that your friends are recommending to pour diesel on our forest lands....dont see you calling them stupid.....no you call me out for being stupid for saying that is criminal....you must be a blonde.....now get your butt back in the kitchen...

26 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

thanks AZdiamond in heat.....yep stupid that your friends are recommending to pour diesel on our forest lands....dont see you calling them stupid.....no you call me out for being stupid for saying that is criminal....you must be a blonde.....now get your butt back in the kitchen...

Good to  see your ebt  card came in so you could pay your internet bill. You go through so much effort yet accomplish so little.  

Do us all a favor and Google how to argue effectively. Your outdated and immature "insults"just make you look stupid. Sadly, you are too stupid to know it. 

• Like 1

Davehc130 nailed it in his first post... Welcome to CWT. I'm pretty sure he's just saying what others are thinking... Ed F

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Good to  see your ebt  card came in so you could pay your internet bill. You go through so much effort yet accomplish so little.  

Do us all a favor and Google how to argue effectively. Your outdated and immature "insults"just make you look stupid. Sadly, you are too stupid to know it. 

Don’t be a hater on my ebt card.  Thanks by the way for paying my internet fee with my ebt card.  So glad I don’t have to work but free loading on AZ diamond in heat !!!!!

2 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Hey AZ Diamond in Heat....yep I'm dumb as a box of rocks...and immature...and yes I posted I dont think Trail Cameras are fair chase and yes I think social media and Selling GPS waypoint to hunting areas is ruining hunting....yep I even complained about it ruining my bear hunt....BUT WHAT I DIDN'T DO or even think about was NUKING the other hunters...no I didn't think I should pour diesel fuel all over to ruin their hunt...no I did think I should murder them...nor set fire to their camp or go to barber shop collect hair and spread it all around the area....BUT YOU ATTACK me and defend those that RECOMMENDED that action to AGAINST someone that simply hung a Camera on the same tree as someone else...and they might have even added some more minerals to the sight...YET YOU DIDN'T come out and say STUPID IS STRONG in those folks....YOU AZDIAMOND in HEAT are  piece of work...or better a Pile of $$HIT....go ahead and attack me....and your high school insults about my EDT card.....I am pretty sure I have seen the places you have camped with the trash left behind cuz it seems you have NO PROBLEM with people literally destroying our forests and game lands pouring GAS on old salt licks.....unbelievable...I just wish I could be there when those scumbags got caught pulling that crap.....

4 hours ago, davehc130 said:

wow what a jerk maneuver....yep lets all go start dumping diesel out in the woods...I hope you get caught and get a HUGE FINE!!!

hey greyghost why dont you post your real name and address...I's love to send it in to 1800gamethief and have AZGF come visit you and ask why you know all about dumping bleach out on our public lands!!!!

Dave, first of all, way to quote yourself. Lol. Secondly, did i ever say i’ve done it? Third, i already offered to send you a dick pic. What else do you want from me?

• Haha 1