mattys281

How do you nuke an old salt lick?

25 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

Hey AZ Diamond in Heat....yep I'm dumb as a box of rocks...and immature...and yes I posted I dont think Trail Cameras are fair chase and yes I think social media and Selling GPS waypoint to hunting areas is ruining hunting....yep I even complained about it ruining my bear hunt....BUT WHAT I DIDN'T DO or even think about was NUKING the other hunters...no I didn't think I should pour diesel fuel all over to ruin their hunt...no I did think I should murder them...nor set fire to their camp or go to barber shop collect hair and spread it all around the area....BUT YOU ATTACK me and defend those that RECOMMENDED that action to AGAINST someone that simply hung a Camera on the same tree as someone else...and they might have even added some more minerals to the sight...YET YOU DIDN'T come out and say STUPID IS STRONG in those folks....YOU AZDIAMOND in HEAT are  piece of work...or better a Pile of $$HIT....go ahead and attack me....and your high school insults about my EDT card.....I am pretty sure I have seen the places you have camped with the trash left behind cuz it seems you have NO PROBLEM with people literally destroying our forests and game lands pouring GAS on old salt licks.....unbelievable...I just wish I could be there when those scumbags got caught pulling that crap.....

No but you did cry for a few days about other hunters being in your bear spot opening morning. Remember it’s public land?

56 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Dave, first of all, way to quote yourself. Lol. Secondly, did i ever say i’ve done it? Third, i already offered to send you a dick pic. What else do you want from me?

Post your address so AZGF can come ask you where you dumped bleach on public land / forest land........

44 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

No but you did cry for a few days about other hunters being in your bear spot opening morning. Remember it’s public land?

So glad you think dumping diesel on another mineral sight is cool.  

2 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

Post your address so AZGF can come ask you where you dumped bleach on public land / forest land........

Again Davey.........show me where I said i dumped bleach or any other chemical on the ground.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davehc130 said:

So glad you think dumping diesel on another mineral sight is cool.  

I looked and I can’t find where I said that. You are making stuff up now.

3 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Again Davey.........show me where I said i dumped bleach or any other chemical on the ground.

You alluded to it in your post.  

Mathews is the only one I seen flat out admit to dumping 2 gallons of gas in the forest, no one else, but lots of hypothetical's

3 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

You alluded to it in your post.  

Allusion is not admission. 

208F2DAC-06CE-4AC5-96F2-7A74388846C3.thumb.jpeg.43608fef61015f7ba1435eadc26f3400.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Allusion is not admission. 

208F2DAC-06CE-4AC5-96F2-7A74388846C3.thumb.jpeg.43608fef61015f7ba1435eadc26f3400.jpeg

dude!!! That reply was awesome!!!! Seriously I spit my drink out!!!! That was funny as heck!!!!

27 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

dude!!! That reply was awesome!!!! Seriously I spit my drink out!!!! That was funny as heck!!!!

We can agree on this. We're not so different you and I. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davehc130 said:

Hey AZ Diamond in Heat....yep I'm dumb as a box of rocks...and immature...and yes I posted I dont think Trail Cameras are fair chase and yes I think social media and Selling GPS waypoint to hunting areas is ruining hunting....yep I even complained about it ruining my bear hunt....BUT WHAT I DIDN'T DO or even think about was NUKING the other hunters...no I didn't think I should pour diesel fuel all over to ruin their hunt...no I did think I should murder them...nor set fire to their camp or go to barber shop collect hair and spread it all around the area....BUT YOU ATTACK me and defend those that RECOMMENDED that action to AGAINST someone that simply hung a Camera on the same tree as someone else...and they might have even added some more minerals to the sight...YET YOU DIDN'T come out and say STUPID IS STRONG in those folks....YOU AZDIAMOND in HEAT are  piece of work...or better a Pile of $$HIT....go ahead and attack me....and your high school insults about my EDT card.....I am pretty sure I have seen the places you have camped with the trash left behind cuz it seems you have NO PROBLEM with people literally destroying our forests and game lands pouring GAS on old salt licks.....unbelievable...I just wish I could be there when those scumbags got caught pulling that crap.....

Thank you for admitting you are dumb as a box of rocks.  Admitting you have a problem is the first step. 

Atta  kid.

Now learn how to read and comprehend and you will be half way to being a useful idiot. 

P.s.   please learn the meaning of the word "literally". Actually, please learn ANYTHING.

And because you ride the short bus, I will explain this in small words so you won't need help.  As others have pointed out, you are STUPID because you are throwing a second grade hissy fit over statements CLEARLY made in jest.  You have PROVEN me correct. 

There, no big words to make you cry from lack of a vocabulary   But you are  still stuck in your ignorance. Nothing we can do about that

We can explain it to you, but we cannot understand it for you. 

7 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Thank you for admitting you are dumb as a box of rocks.  Admitting you have a problem is the first step. 

Atta  kid.

Now learn how to read and comprehend and you will be half way to being a useful idiot. 

P.s.   please learn the meaning of the word "literally". Actually, please learn ANYTHING.

And because you ride the short bus, I will explain this in small words so you won't need help.  As others have pointed out, you are STUPID because you are throwing a second grade hissy fit over statements CLEARLY made in jest.  You have PROVEN me correct. 

There, no big words to make you cry from lack of a vocabulary   But you are  still stuck in your ignorance. Nothing we can do about that

We can explain it to you, but we cannot understand it for you. 

Well krap I hadda go git my diktionary just too figir out haf the stuff you wuz talkin....my momma sed I wuz specal riden the short bus with my hoky helmet.. but at leest I no to put diesel fuel on all the salt liks I find out in the dessert!!!!!

1 minute ago, davehc130 said:

Well krap I hadda go git my diktionary just too figir out haf the stuff you wuz talkin....my momma sed I wuz specal riden the short bus with my hoky helmet.. but at leest I no to put diesel fuel on all the salt liks I find out in the dessert!!!!!

raw.png