Sign in to follow this  
HEADACHE

More trail camera thief's...

Sickens me to think that someone is out there with their grinder just cutting off camera after camera.

We lost 2 cameras this past week in northern AZ. The other cameras that were there were also cut off with a  grinder.

If anyone has information about who I need to crack in the face please let me know.

Don't give me any stories of what's left in the forest is not your property anymore, we've all heard that story before and we all know it's wrong to steal things that aren't yours.

I do know that forest "service" folks have been in the area because we have them on close by cameras. I really hope it wasn't them doing that. 

Thanks.

IMG_20180901_121050241.jpg

That really sucks.  Seems like no matter where you put them or how well you protect them, they're just not safe any more.

• Like 1

How in the heck carries a grinder in the woods? Oh a professional thief. I wish one of you computer genius's would invent a camera with a compositor that would knock someone on there butt when they touch, 480v would be great.. Can't wait to check my blind and ladder stand to see if some piece of shot dirt bag stole them again this year. We will see.

• Like 2

Just doesn't add up.  Nobody wants a trail cam that bad. It's gotta to be someone who doesn't want the competition.   

• Like 2

Most of your guys camera stealing/missing is more than like done by these groups

PETA and other animal rights activist. dont rule out people telling these groups where they have seen game cameras.(curious of there is a website to report game cameras that they follow

Forrest service employees if the camera in fact is against the laws in that forrest service

Hunting guides

especially carrying bolt cutters or grinders. its one of the 3 above

some dumb hunter who doesnt like cameras isnt going to pack in a bolt cutter or grinder.

the will do something else Like piss all over the place take a dump. cover the lens etc etc there not going to be too technical about it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Just doesn't add up.  Nobody wants a trail cam that bad. It's gotta to be someone who doesn't want the competition.   

Then why go through all the trouble of cutting a lock? It would be much easier for someone with that mentality to pull the SD card then put a bullet through the camera. I think cutting the lock indicates they wanted the camera intact. They may still also have an agenda to prevent others from having a camera on that spot.

Not really looking for another camera ethics debate and debacle....

Mostly looking for info.

Cameras were northern side of 7w 

I know there were others taken, so if we can get pictures of the aholes and figure out who did it,  I'd really like to talk to them.

8 hours ago, HEADACHE said:

Not really looking for another camera ethics debate and debacle....

Mostly looking for info.

Cameras were northern side of 7w 

I know there were others taken, so if we can get pictures of the aholes and figure out who did it,  I'd really like to talk to them.

6 stolen in 19a a few weeks ago... bolt cutters. Left security boxes intact and cut lock on the ground. One belonged to me and at least five belonged to others.I don't want to talk to them, I'd like to beat the sh!t out of the low life thief, that's all. Ed F

• Like 2

Probably somebody with an eBay store.  May be worth a look to search for your type of camera and see if any of the sellers are located in az 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DeathFromBelow said:

Man people are just worthless. 

Easy, not all peeps..

I’ve been wanting to set up some dummy cameras in 6a for awhile, archery deer opener would have been a perfect time for it 

I heard about those stolen in the north end of 19A.  I have some in the same general area, but mine haven't been messed with.  I did have one stolen in 19A a couple of years ago.  Some others on this forum lost theirs  in 19A around the same time/area.  There is a history of somebody with bolt cutters in 19A stealing cams.  4th of July weekend seems to be one of the thieves active times.