Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

Fleetwood Mac tickets for sale or trade

I have 2 Fleetwood Mac tickets for sale or trade, great tickets, November 28th at Talking stick Ariana. Section 103 , row 27 seats 16&17 these are $199.50 tickets each at time of purchased, think of the love you'll get from the wife.  If you have any interest lets talk.

5 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Right after Wallace and Ladmo bag I bet

One of the first concerts when Compton Terrace began. Summer concert with lots of rain and lightening, Buckingham and Nicks were at odds during the whole show.

• Like 1

He is gone now replaced by two other guitarists. Mike Campbell from Tom  Petty and the Heartbreakers and  Neil Finn from Crowded House. The band has had a lot of ups and downs amongst the members.

• Like 2

Weighing towards cash, but maybe a long rifle, had some pistols offered by a great member, I just don't do pistols much. 

Bump

17 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Last time I saw them was at Legend City.

L.O.L. you said Legend City! Last time i was there our paddle boat broke and we had to use hands to paddle back and the following week it was shut down for hepatitis or some such bad thing in the water.. Think i showered for like 4 hours after the news.

Last bump, then I'll put them on stub hub, thankyou to everyone who was interested 

There gone , gave them to my sis, she's 4 bills, thanks for all the interest and sorry to the guys still on the fence.