Sign in to follow this  
Alfredp

Kahles scopes?

I am wondering .... has anybody any experience with Kahles scopes? Are they worth the money?

I am looking for first hand experiences with Kahles scopes. Meaning, have you owned one ... have you looked through one .... have you shot with one .... have you handled one .... ??

Thanks,

Awesome scopes.  I have probably 3000 rounds downrange with my K624i gen 3 w. SKMR reticle.  Had it for a few years now.  Actually is my go-to scope for load development.  It has been on no less than 20 different rifles (from .22-250 to .338 Edge) for load development purposes.  Always goes back to exact zero on the rifle it resides on.  Tracks perfectly every time, returns to zero every time, excellent glass, best reticle I own, great ergonomics, durable, excellent low light, best FOV in it's class.  One of only 2 scopes that had zero tracking errors in PRB testing.  

Color is not quite as good as my S&Bs, or Tangent Thetas, but still great.  Good depth of field, good contrast, some people complain about the chromatic aberration but I have never noticed it at all.  Eye box is very forgiving, but eye relief is slightly less than some others, so be careful behind a big hard kicking magnum.

I would buy another one in a heartbeat depending on what I was building.  I have shot mine out past a mile on my 6.5SLR.

The 3-18×50 & 5-25×56 are supposed to be even better.  Soooo worth the price!

20170612_170851_zpsum2i5bkm.jpg

20151024_082411_zpsrmgwqb7g.jpg

20161119_072054_zpsldsludqr.jpg

• Like 1

I shot behind lance rifle once and sold my NF to buy a 624. Probably going to sell my swaro x5 to buy either a 318 or tangent theta. 

Kahles glass and reticle are very nice.

• Like 1

I shot behind lance rifle once and sold my NF to buy a 624. Probably going to sell my swaro x5 to buy either a 318 or tangent theta. 

Kahles glass and reticle are very nice.

I'm a sponsor of the forum and a Kahles dealer, I carry many other brands as well. I actually just got back from a Kahles sponsored shoot at the CORE shooting range in Florida a month ago. We got to shoot the new k318i and 525i. I gotta say that glass is phenomenal. The mechanics of the scopes are great as well. No complaints at all. If you want to get one I can give you a discount. I also carry Aimpoint, Burris, Flir, Meopta, Leica, Leupold, Nightforce, Nikon, Pulsar, Schmidt & Bender, Steiner, Swarovski, Trijicon, Vortex, and Zeiss.

• Like 1