Sign in to follow this  
SirRoyal

Camera thiefs caught!

This is in Utah but they were caught because hunters got fed up with it. To the camera thieves here in Arizona when You steal cameras or tear up blinds or steal tree stands . Your chances of getting caught just went up. Yes I'm speaking about current events. Slob thieves (not hunters) in a different area now. Make sure you smile so we can match to your mugshot! 

SirRoyal

• Like 5

She was the city attorney so she will pay dearly for her actions. My blind was collapsed when my buddy went to hunt it last weekend so likely the same deal. He also had a brand new Lexus followed by a new Escalade come down a nasty trail to the waterhole an hour before dark. Woman jumped out and dropped trou to pee while he was standing there holding his bow. He told them the roads were all closed there and the hubby starts cussing him out and unpacking camping gear! They were going to camp 30 feet from the waterhole. Buddy took photos of the rigs and plates and told them he was going to hike out and call the Forest Service and G&F so they left. Funny part was the wife told him they were hunters and she had the record for the second largest cow elk ever killed in AZ. 🙂 Must measure the tits for that one.

• Like 2

There was a camera thief from this very sight caught red handed. He was given the free pass by many... and then was cited for poaching... anyone remember that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1