Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

Browning Camo BPS 12 Gauge Shotgun for Sale

Just in time for the Fall turkey season......Up for sale is a Browning Pump Shotgun (BPS) Invector Plus Shotgun.  This 12 guage has a 26" barrel with the Invector choke system.  The shotgun accepts 2&3/4", 3" and 3&1/2" magnum shells.  The BPS is designed with a straight stock (no right or left off-set) and bottom ejection to appeal to both the right and left hand shooter.  The stock comes in the popular synthetic camo pattern.  Shotgun comes with three different choke tubes (Full, Modified & Imp. Cylinder) along with a choke key for removal and installation.  Barrel has vented rib with gold bead front sight.  Smooth action.  Used, but not abused.  The camo does have some wear which I have tried to capture in some of the photos.  Selling to raise funds for a hunt.  Not looking for trades at this time.  Price is $325.  If interested, leave me a PM, or text/call me at 602-365-0707.

BPS1.JPG

BPS2.JPG

BPS3.JPG

BPS4.JPG

BPS6.JPG

BPS5.JPG

• Like 1

I'm up in the north Phx / Scottsdale area near Tatum & bell Road.  I'm probably gonna list this on gunbroker.com later today if there are no takers.  This is a great price for a camo synthetic BPS.