mku140

Fire Dept. $2000 bow package raffle

Annual fundraiser for Springerville fire dept. complete bow package from timber Mesa archery in show Low. Everything included bow, targets, arrows, rangefinder etc. $20 a ticket, 200 will be tickets sold. Picture has the items included in the package.

1EDCF96E-165B-4570-9DFF-1CA7B4FA4584.png

I want in, but how and where, paypal, the i o u or what?  

PayPal works fine, don’t need to be present to win. If you’ll add your phone number or mailing address in the PayPal notes I will get you the corresponding ticket. My PayPal email is mku140@gmail.com.

The bow can be any size or configuration the size listed is just to get a price estimate, it will be custom fit to your specifications rh or lh male or female. You name it they make it fit.

• Like 2

I’ll take the last 3 tickets if it isn’t sold out already.  Please let me know.  

They are yours, if you send the money via PayPal to mku140@gmail.com with your name and phone number I will text you pictures of your tickets, thanks.

2 minutes ago, mku140 said:

They are yours, if you send the money via PayPal to mku140@gmail.com with your name and phone number I will text you pictures of your tickets, thanks.

DONE!

hows that for promptly following up on it?

I put all the needed info in notes.