Sign in to follow this  
trophyseeker

Canine TV

So yesterday I opened an email from COX, my cable provider, and found out for the low, low price of $4.99 per month I can now add Dog TV to my cable subscription. Cox describes the programing as ideal for dogs that are left alone in the house all day. Now I want to go adopt a pup just so I can see if it really works to keep them occupied. 

I'm only guessing of course, but I imagine the commercials are also geared to the canine set, and the dogs will bark when they see something they would like their owners to buy them, especially snacks for when they park themselves in front of the TV for the doggie movies such as 101 Dalmatians, Benji, The Stray, A Dog's Purpose, etc. For sports programing they get to watch the canine jumping contests and field trials. 

175711223_1719280265f571cfbb60c24610e1f383--dog-watch-vader1.jpg.76bbd6d4d704a3100944b9bc9d905912.jpg

1455433384_260dd6dde60dd6a1d913d4cef6fdded8--tv-channels-friends1.jpg.e8650384684d28ee7540358945cd45aa.jpg

When our dog was a pup he would lay in front of the TV and watch bolt whenever it was on.  Literally from start to finish if he caught it on time.  Later on he really got into wolf documentaries.  

52 minutes ago, bowhnt said:

just have them watch the hunting channels

hoyt1.jpeg

hoyt 2.jpeg

Nice looking animal you have there--what breed?

1 hour ago, bowhnt said:

just have them watch the hunting channels

hoyt1.jpeg

hoyt 2.jpeg

Good looking pup. I mounted a flat screen and sound bar like that for my mom. Now her pup jumps off the couch and runs to the bedroom on the other side of the wall looking for the animals on screen. 

And this is probably the best TV out there from what I've seen lately!

German Shorthaired Pointer

i was watching a hunt in Texas last week & some Javalinas were on the screen. they shot one with a bow & it left the screen on the left & my dog ran around the corner to see where it went! lol

• Like 1