davehc130

People and game cameras.

3 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

If that is an experience that makes you react like this, you don't get out or hunt much....

Not sure what I said indicates I don’t get out or hunt much.... fact is I hunt a lot.... I’d love to hunt seeps or off the road and that works for late elk hunts but right now bulls are running with a bunch of cows and bulls will walk right past a seep to hit a tank so they can get right in the water and cool off and wallow.... and every tank has a road right to it.  So when I am watching 50 hit a tank then when would we not sit it???? I would not in a million years drive a quad right into a tank opening day of elk archery season especially with the likelyhood there is a good chance someone waited 6-10 years to draw that tag!!!!!!!

If you sit water on an elk hunt with a road close by, you should expect this. If you haven't yet realized people suck, then good luck.....

Blame yourself or the dude, it ain't the cameras fault....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MT_Sourdough said:

If azgfd won't enforce the law and people break the law willfully knowing azgfd is pathetic and not enforcing the laws, than what good are the laws and why does azgfd exist? 

If azgfd will not enforce the laws, what laws do we follow?  

If I recall, tags and licenses have the OGT phone # on them. Did you call??

• Like 1