cowboyfp

338 RUM For Sale $5500 OBO

Hello all,

I am putting up for sale my custom 338 RUM built by Brad and Keith Johns from Phoenix Custom Rifles.  The gun is three years old and has never been fired due to deployments etc.  At the same time this gun was built I also had them build a custom 6.5 SAUM which after load development by Brent Jacobs of Western Precision Rifles in Safford, it shoots about 1/4" groups at 100 yards; I am confident that this gun will do well below MOA with custom loads.  Here are the specifics of the build:

28" stainless steel Bartlein cut rifled barrel

American Precision Arms (APA) little bastard muzzle brake

APA bottom metal LA for detachable magazines

AICS magazine which is modified to fit 338 RUM case

Defiance Rebel Long Action with fluted bolt and Defiance 20moa picatinny rail

Jewel trigger

Manners MCS T-2 stock (90% carbon) with custom Kryptek camo dip

Vortex rings made by Badger Ordnance

5x25x56 Nightforce ATACR scope with 34mm tube and MOAR-T illuminated reticle (brand new)

Desert Tan Cerakote 

I have decided to sell this gun because given my back issues with arthritis and the fact that this gun is a bit heavy at 13lbs I figured someone out there who is younger and willing to tote this bad boy around can put it to good use vice sitting in my gun safe (perhaps someone who has drawn that once in a lifetime Dec sheep tag :).  In any case, I am now negotiable on the price of $5500 (would also consider a trade for a new or like new 20 or 28 ga O/U shotgun or side by side of equal value).  I am also pricing this scope at my Mil/LE price point which anyone familiar with NF knows that discounts for their products are hard to come by.  I prefer to sell the gun whole vice parting it out; it is being sold as is.  The gun is local in Tucson and I am happy to meet and show you the gun.  Cash or certified check which can be verified at a local AZ bank is the only form of payment.  Any out of sale would be via FFL transfer and buyer would pay shipping and would also require funds to clear before shipping. My contact # is six one nine - 857- three one 26.  Also, as an FYI, a carbon barrel on this gun would take it down to the 8.5 or 9 lb range which is doable but I don't want to put any more money into this gun.

IMG_7524.jpg

IMG_7525.jpg

IMG_7526.jpg

IMG_7527.jpg

IMG_7528.jpg

IMG_7529.jpg

IMG_7530.jpg

• Like 2