Sign in to follow this  
Tannert

Like new Vortex 1000 Range finder

Selling a 1 year old Vortex 1000 range finder with case and box. $200.00 shipped.

Text is best 480-358-5193

Will post pics this evening. 

• Like 1

Buyer beware!!!  Tannert and I agreed upon a price for this rangefinder, set a time and place to meet up that was convenient for him.  We had a virtual handshake deal.  Several hours later, Tannert texts me asking for a higher sales price because someone else offered more!  I thought we had a deal?  Anyways he sold it to the higher bidder after we had agreed upon a deal.  Be careful guys in dealing with Tannert.  I have made several purchases on this site all with stand up honest guys.  Just a warning to those who may deal with Tannert in the future.

• Like 1

LOL. I shouldn't even respond to this message but I will. 

I never once said WE HAVE A DEAL. I also never once said YES to your low offer. I asked you where you were located and when you would pick up. I had 4 guys text me and say they wanted it when I did my first price drop. They all said they wanted to meet and everyone bailed. I had a gentleman text me 30 minutes after you texted me and said he would take it right away. You and I were still figuring out if we could possible make a time to meet. I told you I had a guy I was talking to and he was paying $30.00 more for the range finder and if you wanted it for $30.00 more you can have it. I gave you the chance and you said "I am going to stick to $150.00 do what you have to do".

I have bought and sold many things on CW as well. I have had guys sell items after we have had an ACTUAL verbal agreement. I NEVER agreed to you number.

You have my phone number if you would like to speak about this anymore. Feel free to give me a call. 

I gave you the chance to pay $30.00 more. You declined. You also left out the last text where I gave you that chance. 

Regardless, If you had a problem with it you should have called me like a man and talked to me. Get off the keyboard and contact me and Ill make it right if you think I did something wrong to you. 

If you would like to do that, I will gladly send back Wranglers Money and sell you the range finder for $150.00. Ill give you until noon today when I was planning on dropping the rangefinder at the post office.