goinhuntn

Any bulls down

Seems pretty quiet around here, not many pictures of bulls taken. Post em up

& let all us guys with no tags see what the lucky ones got.

I have had a couple come across my phone from buddies.  But not mine to share.  Nothing monstrous yet, but some nice mature bulls hitting the dirt.

• Like 1

Have a buddy got a 5x5 , it was weird no 2nds on either side, in 5bs friday

• Like 1

I've been snapping photos the last few years in the same areas and for sure the back ends seems smaller this year from the last few. Fronts look real good on most but short and thin back ends . I do have video of one real good one out of maybe 10 bulls , I saw a good one in Heber at the gas station headed home with someone but no photo. 

• Like 1

I’m in 5BS, been out 10 days so far.  It’s still a little quiet, still pre-rut.  I’ve only had 2 bulls fighting (cows busted me while I was trying to get over to them). Only had a couple of satellites that were aggressively tracking a herd bull.  Maybe tomorrow, it’s supposed to be about 5 degrees cooler in Happy Jack. Tough hunt so far. 

Helped a buddy kill a 310 bull. Bugling was decent and getting better everyday. Heard from a friend still up there that the big bulls have just now started moving in.

I'm I'm 5B South and it's been a tough hunt. Going to stick it out till the end. If I fail it will be a self imposed failure. I have had some good shots at smaller 6x6's and passed. We will see what opportunities the last few days present.

• Like 5