Sign in to follow this  
flatline

Where to go for long range shooting

To add to the question.  Where is everyone taking their kids to shoot.   Pima pistol cub in Catalina will not let kids under  the age of 14 shoot.   

I tried to look up that range when you mentioned it couple months ago and had no luck getting good info/directions.

It's a long trip, will require an overnight stay but Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club has xc (200, 300, 600), F-class, 1k NRA, Palma (800, 900 and 1k) and silhouette out to 1,100 yds.  Also 2 - 200 yd. benchrest and 1 - 200 m. benchrest ranges.  Multiple courtesy bays 25 - 100 yd. 

www.brpc1.org/

forepaw

Where does everyone go to verify your scope is accurate? looking to shoot 400,500,600,700,800 yards.

Hello, I am from SC. Your scope for long range shooting must be 400 but not sure. I also want to know what kind of safety we should need at the time of long range shooting? Anyone any advice, please.

Thanks

20 hours ago, jacksimonton said:

Hello, I am from SC. Your scope for long range shooting must be 400 but not sure. I also want to know what kind of safety we should need at the time of long range shooting? Anyone any advice, please.

Thanks

Jack, you should make sure you have a good back stop and know what is beyond the target you are shooting at.

• Like 2

We go between the highways on the way to Payson.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2019 at 8:31 PM, PRDATR said:

Jack, you should make sure you have a good back stop and know what is beyond the target you are shooting at.

Thanks for giving me a quick response.